If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Boating Fool
    His AO has a 500 Carb and supposed to be mid 85. Length is 26 ft.

Yep, it is winding down quickly. You need to watch the lake now. The are being it down. Lower than 358 now. Usually I go down to the lake 2-3 weekends a month the first part of summer. After the 4th it slows down. By Sept. more things start going on around so I stay home. Before you know, then it is duck hunting season.

When is ski day. I said something to dad last year about after the fact. He told me I should told and he would have brought the Outlaw up. I is wanting to bring the cat up here sometime. I figured it would a good time. He knows a lot of people around. I figured he could trailer to Uniontown and put it in. The have a nice looking ramp.

Didn't make it out sunday looked like rain around here then got nice arond 3:00 o-well be out next sunday thanks for looking.Hey whats the deal on boat club in Mt Vernon. I always use the public launch but this looks like better area. How do I join,costs, etc. BB was the pump out full of boats sometimes we have a hard time finding a place to pull in. Fooling I also duck hunt hope this year is better than last!

Mama Tryed, How about the Mardi Gras party we had on your boat a couple of weekends ago(?) Who's the man?

Boating Fool

Heys the what I know on the boat club. Private club limited to 200 members. Cost is roughly 70 per year. I was talking to my cousin about it, and he told me that I should put in an app now because it could take a couple of years to get in. I could get an app for ya if you want. It just sounds like one of the deals where you sign up and wait for people to get out of it.

Anything would be better than last year. The last day of season was the only good one. Even goose hunting at horshoe lake sucked

My Boats:
    1996 Baja 272
    Central Ohio

Boating Fool, O.K. I'm seriously thinking about coming the weekend of Aug. 23-Aug. 25th. Are you and are others going to be around?

My Boats:
    Baja H2X
    Henderson KY

I have not heard yet when ski day is gonna be. They usually start talking about it on the radio a couple of weeks before to let people know. As soon as I find out I will let you know. They party pretty good down there, usually several women dropping tops down too... It is usually right around Labor Day weekend.

Boating Fool
    I was thinking it was late august or sept. Let me know I will pass on to the appropriate people.

Luv-in-it: Not going to be able to make that weekend. Fing wedding reception to go to. I would skip but it is a good friend. I sure mama and others will be there.

My Boats:
    Ky. Lake
    Your Attenition Please,,,,,,, I just want everyone to be aware that,,,,,

[SIZE=4]Flood ,,, IS the man!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123