Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
When it comes time to sell your boat >

When it comes time to sell your boat

Notices

When it comes time to sell your boat

Old 10-25-2013, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My cousin was the DJ for awhile at daytonas... spent quite a few nights there myself. Lots of great places in the area have been closed down... they're finally taking a bulldozer to the old bowling alley... I unbelievably miss steak and shrimp night at lightning jacks... I could go on
Old 10-25-2013, 11:33 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

I know. My brother used to work a Schrams farm in the 70's. Schrams Farm rd is all that's left of the farm and then there is the horse riding farm that's the compass point golf course now.
In my best Bob Dylan voice, Times are a changing.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Ah yes the golf course they had to build that lasted a year before it went belly up and the state/county had to take it over so it wasn't an abandoned golf course. Not that I'm a golfer or know anything about golf but it sure was a $hitshow. I'm on the bodkin on the mountain rd side and they're proposing a full time no wake on the creek. I know they've tried in the past but it is looking like it might happen this year. Soon everything is going to be no wake , certain areas I completely understand but other areas just baffle me as to the reason for a no wake.