Notices

Cost for a boat lift?

Old 10-26-2013, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

how much would a lift for up to a 46 cat cost? also on a wooden dock... was wondering about one of the lifts that are just sacks... fill em with air to lift the boat and leak the air to lower it?
Old 10-26-2013, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Captain Nick
I'm just wondering how much does a boat lift cost? I have a 25' Baja and need a lift of at least 7,000lbs. What are the additional cost for a canopy top? Opinions on Shorestation vs Shoremaster? How much more would a 10,000lbs lift cost? Just incase I want a bigger boat.
if you would have followed your old post,,on the link i posted they also make boat lift's....http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ml#post4015590
Old 10-27-2013, 08:53 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 315duramax
how much would a lift for up to a 46 cat cost? also on a wooden dock... was wondering about one of the lifts that are just sacks... fill em with air to lift the boat and leak the air to lower it?
http://airdock.com/

I've got one and love it. This was my third season and I found out a mouse had chewed a small hole in one over the winter. Pretty easy to fix. Seems like I paid about 3500 3 years ago. I believe it's a 10k#
Old 10-27-2013, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FIXX
if you would have followed your old post,,on the link i posted they also make boat lift's....http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...ml#post4015590
My bad I did indeed check it out as well.
Old 10-27-2013, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by topprop
[ATTACH=CONFIG]511017[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]511018[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]511019[/ATTACH]

I've had two of the vegtable piston lifts. One for my Betram Comp and just picked up another one this season for the Mirage. They are free standing and are left powered down in the water off season. They are very smooth and simple to get on and off by yourself. They also are fast up and down. PM me if you would like Chad's number to see what he has available. [ATTACH=CONFIG]511015[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]511016[/ATTACH]

I hate when you post pics of my favorite boat LOL...
Old 10-27-2013, 06:20 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Contact mike nanda at IMM/quality boat lift. He is a friend and mentor. I typically go to him with one-off ideas and hard to accomplish needs. To date, I have more than a dozen "unique needs" for lifts in excess of 27k lbs and down. In fact, there are at least two members on oso that have heeded this same advice and had stellar results.....below what they expected to pay.....especially with the "custom" need attached.

He is the owner.....and a simple "I was referred to you by Cap'n rich from Cape Coral" will net you the benefit of the family plan...

Mike/IMM Quality is not national, they are global. You can search through my previous threads to see the results from other members "referrals.."

Oh....and Shawn....their engineer.....tha best!

Mike Nanda
IMM Quality Boat Lifts

Don't talk to a sales puke. Talk directly to the owner. You will be pleased.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:27 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a Jet Dock system that i used for my 27 Powerquest. I sold the boat, moving to a sea ray and looking to sell the dock. it is in the OSO classifieds. But anyways, with the drive on dock, much easier to maintain and you can walk around the whole boat. No needing to raise or lower the dock very easy to use. My buddy has his 48 Fountain Express on one and Jet Dock sells to Coast Guard.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o53913-en.html

First pic is a 46 OL on a Jet Dock and the other was my 27 Powerquest.
Attached Thumbnails Cost for a boat lift?-dscf3186.jpg   Cost for a boat lift?-lrg45ft_performance_series_for_an_outerlimits.jpg  

Last edited by pkspx; 10-27-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott B
I hate when you post pics of my favorite boat LOL...
We are going to put together a complete thread on the Mirage as soon as we can get all the pics together......as far as the Bertram she's went to the middle east and never heard from again.....I check on boatmad once in awhile but I never see anything about it......it's like car keys dropped into a river of lava....forget it man there gone!
Old 11-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by topprop
We are going to put together a complete thread on the Mirage as soon as we can get all the pics together......as far as the Bertram she's went to the middle east and never heard from again.....I check on boatmad once in awhile but I never see anything about it......it's like car keys dropped into a river of lava....forget it man there gone!
Bummer about the Bert. Look forward to the Mirage thread!
Old 11-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by commandersander
Contact mike nanda at IMM/quality boat lift. He is a friend and mentor. I typically go to him with one-off ideas and hard to accomplish needs. To date, I have more than a dozen "unique needs" for lifts in excess of 27k lbs and down. In fact, there are at least two members on oso that have heeded this same advice and had stellar results.....below what they expected to pay.....especially with the "custom" need attached.

He is the owner.....and a simple "I was referred to you by Cap'n rich from Cape Coral" will net you the benefit of the family plan...

Mike/IMM Quality is not national, they are global. You can search through my previous threads to see the results from other members "referrals.."

Oh....and Shawn....their engineer.....tha best!

Mike Nanda
IMM Quality Boat Lifts

Don't talk to a sales puke. Talk directly to the owner. You will be pleased.
Rich ( CommanderSander) turned me on to mike and I can't say enough about him or the product. Search in the general section here and you will find a thread I did sometime around June 2013 talking about how pleased I was with IMM.

PM me and I'm glad to speak to you about my experience.

( I believe I am one of the two that rich is referring to )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.