Notices

Lauderdale Show

Old 10-27-2013, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 43 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Lauderdale Show

Hey see that its spread out over several places, will be in the area for one day on Friday, Whats the best locations for see boats, not that interesed in the hugh yachts, What about Parking?

Last edited by boomer; 10-27-2013 at 08:38 AM.
Old 10-27-2013, 02:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Start at convention center then take water taxi to Bahia. You will see all center consoles at the convention center and most everything else at Bahia in the water
Old 10-27-2013, 03:29 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by NORTECH-ANGLER
Start at convention center then take water taxi to Bahia. You will see all center consoles at the convention center and most everything else at Bahia in the water
Yeah, what he said. Or the show has buses running.
Old 10-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Parking? lol NONE. or pay $50+ Buy a scooter, park on the grass. Actually, I let you know in a secret. Just North of Bahia, there is a small shopping center, go buy something, keep your receipt, and park all day.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:11 PM
Registered

Dont listen to cash bar! He wished me dead in the ohio state stadium collapse yesterday! He is not a nice guy! Lol but we still won!
Old 10-27-2013, 10:48 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I always park at the convention center parking garage if you get there early there is plenty of parking, I go straight out the back and catch the bus to Bahia Mar, then after getting hot walking around in the sun all day I take the bus back to the nice cool convention center and see the stuff there last.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:48 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

First time going to the Lauderdale show and didn't realize the lack of performance boats in attendance. I'll still have a blast but somewhat disappointed.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TBAG
First time going to the Lauderdale show and didn't realize the lack of performance boats in attendance. I'll still have a blast but somewhat disappointed.
I was very dissapointed there was not a better portfolio of performance boats also. Was hoping that some of the race boats were not on display before KW. Will have to wait for another week, or camp out on the bridgle and watch them make the the journey south
Old 10-28-2013, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

It is a good show, NorTech and Formula will have full line displays. As far as raceboats, the show promoters charge for everything so teams would actually have to pay huge money to display a boat! Waste of money for most teams!

Not having Cigarette there will be odd since they always had 4-5 boats on display and had some epic boats there in the past like Phil's 42X Purple Haze, 46 Rum Runner and even had a few MTIs in their display area over the years. It surely comes down to money, if the cost of being there wouldn't translate into a sale or two then it isn't worth the hassle especially with only a dealer or two nationwide to help defray the costs.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

That who I was really looking forward to seeing too, the Cigs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.