Mystic Building New 40-foot Catamaran Series >

Mystic Building New 40-foot Catamaran Series

Notices

Mystic Building New 40-foot Catamaran Series

Old 11-25-2013, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Tborisch
Guys, if you don't like Mystic, John Cosker, Tom Borisch, the very idea of a 40 mystic, or if you just like to cause trouble.. Go someplace else. For God sake, stop dragging this thread back into the gutter.

Any high school graduate should have enough maturity to let this thread be about the new boat...

Tom
Well said Tom. I am VERY interested in a 40 Mystic. Maybe yours when you get tired of it (especially since if it doesn't have Merc power). I would love to see this thread get back on track.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:57 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Orthobam
Well said Tom. I am VERY interested in a 40 Mystic. Maybe yours when you get tired of it (especially since if it doesn't have Merc power). I would love to see this thread get back on track.
Ortho,
I think alot of people will be very interested in C4000, I've watched it's development over the last couple of years, there is crapload of engineering in this new Mystic. Then again, all Mystics are designed that way, lots of long hours on the Auto-Cad station...
Dean
Old 11-25-2013, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Guys, if you don't like Mystic, John Cosker, Tom Borisch, the very idea of a 40 mystic, or if you just like to cause trouble.. Go someplace else. For God sake, stop dragging this thread back into the gutter.

Any high school graduate should have enough maturity to let this thread be about the new boat...

Tom
for the record,i like all the above.
Old 11-25-2013, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Tom
Amen Tom. Can't wait to see the new 40s
Old 11-25-2013, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Skater Dave.

Here you go again.
If you had any idea what happening Key West you would know that I was sitting in the boat with the engines running waiting for my driver to show up.
My driver didn't pass the physical test so we had a default.
Nothing to do with me the boat or any other thing.

By the way Skater Dave.
Do you own a boat ?
Actually have you ever been in the boat ?
Why don't you give me your history on your experience in the high-performance boating Skater Dave ?

Originally Posted by skaterdave
this coming from a guy that's proud that as crew chief and throttleman couldn't even make the start of race 1.

please remind me who's turbine world champ ???

maybe learn how to use spell check for starters
Old 11-25-2013, 08:28 PM
Registered

You're taking this way too seriously.
This is just a forum to voice opinions, And have some fun. Nothing more.
Of course there ate hard facts in all my post. However, it's just for fun in my opinion.
You need to relax. Enjoy your boat.
Just don't run it to hard because the bottom might delaminate again.
Hell, the bottom delaminated on St. Clair River with 2 inch chop. So go easy on it.

Tom
Old 11-25-2013, 09:37 PM
Registered

and this is the exact reason, Facebook and other social media sites have a huge impact on the decline in activity on these forums.
Old 11-25-2013, 10:42 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by J Arruda
You're taking this way too seriously.
This is just a forum to voice opinions, And have some fun. Nothing more.
Of course there ate hard facts in all my post. However, it's just for fun in my opinion.
You need to relax. Enjoy your boat.
Just don't run it to hard because the bottom might delaminate again.
Hell, the bottom delaminated on St. Clair River with 2 inch chop. So go easy on it.
That was a classless statement to make . You are quickly losing any respect I had for you . Yea I know I am just a nobody .
Old 11-25-2013, 10:54 PM
Registered

FYI.
I was not trying to be classy.
I have been called a snake in the grass and a but head for raising safety concerns when it comes to less then proper built boat structures.
The safety of myself and my customers are more important than a few people that have personally made it a mission to discredit me.
People that are more than less educated about the situation and turn a blind eye to the facts.
The differences is that I'd say what's on my mind, and I don't care what people think about me.

With regards to my post about you.
I don't know you any better than I know the other guy.
I was just curious why you were hammering him for speaking his opinion ?
After all, that is with his forums all about right ?
I did I'll say anything negative about you. I was simply asking you a question.

Originally Posted by the deep
That was a classless statement to make . You are quickly losing any respect I had for you . Yea I know I am just a nobody .

Last edited by J Arruda; 11-25-2013 at 10:57 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:25 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by J Arruda
FYI.
I was not trying to be classy.
I have been called a snake in the grass and a but head for raising safety concerns when it comes to less then proper built boat structures.
The safety of myself and my customers are more important than a few people that have personally made it a mission to discredit me.
People that are more than less educated about the situation and turn a blind eye to the facts.
The differences is that I'd say what's on my mind, and I don't care what people think about me.

With regards to my post about you.
I don't know you any better than I know the other guy.
I was just curious why you were hammering him for speaking his opinion ?
After all, that is with his forums all about right ?
I did I'll say anything negative about you. I was simply asking you a question.
Mr. Arruda -

I think the point you are missing here, despite your knowledge and concern, is that Tom wishes this thread to be about his new boat. There are others among us that are also interested in said boat, regardless of the negative opinion you may hold regarding its construction. I think the thing to do is to take your energies elsewhere...perhaps even starting a new thread...rather than being the proverbial turd in the punchbowl.

Regards,
Some guy on OSO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.