All American Drive Service

Notices

All American Drive Service

Old 11-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 171 Likes on 86 Posts
Default All American Drive Service

A short and sweet thank you to George from AADS... my experience was top notch and I could not ask for better service. George returned my phone calls every time, taking the time to answer any questions and explain everything he was going to do and why. After the job was completed, he also took the time to battle with my insurance company. I would recommend his services to anybody! Thank You Again George!

Curt
Old 11-11-2013, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just received my drive from George in time for one last blast. I did a Bravo with the X-Mod 2. George is passionate about drives. He took a lot of time to describe the repairs and he always called me back, a little slow sometimes but it's a small shop. I had a catastrophic pinion failure. AADS looked at some detail pictures I sent and George was confident it was repairable (if nothing was hidden deeper). I think most people would have sold me a case. I only put an hour on it but it felt good. AADS arranged the shipping, which they do not mark up, and sent instruction on how to prep for shipping. The drive comes back with a written warranty and break in requirements. If your drive needs "body work", I thought their refinishing price was quite reasonable. I'll be sending the other drive for a match up.

Rob Lewis