The proper way to winterize your boat! >

The proper way to winterize your boat!

Notices

The proper way to winterize your boat!

Old 11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
I would rather find girls that I don't know yet, and have them get naked I can see the wife naked anytime

To each their own I guess, but for me going coyote watching on November alone via boat doesn't sound like a lot of fun. I like seeing friends and meeting new people while boating. When the season is over it gives me time to catch up on all the things I ignored for 5 months.
Not the same crowds of Havasu we see in the summer months but there were still quite a few boaters out there along with a few wylie coyotes. It is not hard to find other boaters to meet or girls in Havasu all year round. Come on out sometime and see for yourself all are welcome.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:52 PM
Registered

What fun is boating in November if no one else is out there? The SW is weird, you guys could boat all year but no one does. Currently I am only jealous of South Florida
Hey....some people like to sit alone at the bar and drink. Who are we to judge?

Anyways....I enjoy the sh!t out of my snowmobile so I don't get too upset when the boat and racecars go away. I think it'd be less fun if I knew I could do it 12 months a year.

Old 11-12-2013, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by relaxalot
Not the same crowds of Havasu we see in the summer months but there were still quite a few boaters out there along with a few wylie coyotes. It is not hard to find other boaters to meet or girls in Havasu all year round. Come on out sometime and see for yourself all are welcome.
I'd love to go to desert storm! Too far away to haul
Old 11-12-2013, 04:28 PM
Registered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWCJROe12sY
I'd love to go to desert storm! Too far away to haul
To help you make it through winter.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think this says it all (and in honor of the Bucs FINALLY winning a game, geez).....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g9MMpnj3EY OH, and no matter what ...we still don't have to WINTERIZE...Ha, Ha!!

All in fun and ENJOY LIFE to the fullest, no matter where you live!!!

Cheers,

Dave
Old 11-12-2013, 07:57 PM
Registered

Received 4,326 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Slow down and read

Both comments were to the OP, about the Desert SW. I even said I am only Jealous of Florida in the winter.

Chill out, we know aside from reptiles, hurricanes, old people, tourists, water spouts, roaches, fire ants, substandard education system, and immigrants...you guys have it pretty good in Florida
Ha! Ol Joey has a raging boner for Floriduh thats for sure. I think he works in the Department of Tourism.
Florida is nice to visit but you`d have to pay me to live there year round.

Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 11-12-2013 at 08:08 PM.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by f_inscreenname
The winterization slap once again. You've got us now but we will talk again, lets say June when its a 100+ where you are at and we are in the perfect season.
Here along the coast of southern CA the average winter temp is 72 degrees but in the summer it rises to a blistering 78 degrees!
Old 11-12-2013, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BajaFresh
Here along the coast of southern CA the average winter temp is 72 degrees but in the summer it rises to a blistering 78 degrees!
Are you on the coast or in Wildomar? I was in Temecula for 2 weeks and it was 110 degrees every damn day...also, everything was dead
Old 11-12-2013, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by BajaFresh
Its 35* right now and I live in the mid Atlantic states. Stupid cold.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Registered

Are you on the coast or in Wildomar? I was in Temecula for 2 weeks and it was 110 degrees every damn day...also, everything was dead
Just checked the weather in Wildomar currently 64 degrees. High today was 89 degrees. Oneida Lake NY 27 degrees feels like 17.. High of 33 degrees.
Thats winterizing weather for sure.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.