Where to sell my Formula - Florida or LOTO

Notices

Where to sell my Formula - Florida or LOTO

Old 11-15-2013, 07:51 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Maritime_Eng
I sold both my 311 SR1 and 382 Fastech in Cape Coral. You wont have any issues if you sell it here.
Last house on Everest canal....before bridge? If yes, love the beach in the back yard.....
Old 11-15-2013, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 314joey
After this FMO season I think we've decided that it's time for a CC, they just seem to work better down here for fulltime boating, we'll probably be looking to get either 32-36' Renegade or Concept, we want whatever boat we get still to have a performance feel and be able to go around 65-70mph.

Anyway the question is, when it's time to sell my Formula should I sell it down here or have it hauled back to LOTO and sell it back up North where it came from and spent most of it's life, it'll probably be for sale in the Spring before the LOTO Summer boating season, if anyone that knows my boat, knows that I take care of my stuff and this boat is in great condition.

Any input would be appreciated, sell it in Florida or LOTO........................... thanks. Jim (aka joey)
there are a lot of northern boats for sale now, look at stuff near the chesapeake bay, brackish water isnt as hard on equipment...rm
Old 11-18-2013, 09:18 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

After this FMO season I think we've decided that it's time for a CC, they just seem to work better down here for fulltime boating, we'll probably be looking to get either 32-36' Renegade or Concept, we want whatever boat we get still to have a performance feel and be able to go around 65-70mph.

Anyway the question is, when it's time to sell my Formula should I sell it down here or have it hauled back to LOTO and sell it back up North where it came from and spent most of it's life, it'll probably be for sale in the Spring before the LOTO Summer boating season, if anyone that knows my boat, knows that I take care of my stuff and this boat is in great condition.

Any input would be appreciated, sell it in Florida or LOTO........................... thanks. Jim (aka joey)
After you add up the expense to transport and brokerage fee to bring it to Missouri and sell I would think you would be money ahead trading it in Florida on a CC. You know first hand how people up North think of a boat after it's been in salt. Carl at Boats Direct (305-582-2737) will take it on trade and get you set up with what you need for Florida. Glad you guys are getting some hours on the boat and enjoying it!
Old 11-18-2013, 10:19 AM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Maybe Brett and the PBC boys will have a nice all white 353 Formula to sell next Spring.
Do they take trades?
Old 11-18-2013, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 84 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by commandersander
Last house on Everest canal....before bridge? If yes, love the beach in the back yard.....
Yes Sir. Thanks! We think the tiki bar/ beach turned out well.
Old 11-18-2013, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you need a bigger boat.

trouble maker......................lol
No,i'm happy with my little boat for now .. You know me too well...
Old 11-18-2013, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MY 336 came from Marco island 4 years ago. Was taken care of and basically trouble free. Did some upgrades to please the wife and myself. I'll buy Jims 353 if the price is right.
Old 11-18-2013, 02:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jrdonnellyjr
No,i'm happy with my little boat for now .. You know me too well...
There is no little boat, that little boy is gonna need lots more room soon, take care jr.

Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Jake
MY 336 came from Marco island 4 years ago. Was taken care of and basically trouble free. Did some upgrades to please the wife and myself. I'll buy Jims 353 if the price is right.
I'll post the info after the first of the year when the times comes to move the Formula if you or anyone else is interested.