CC shopping while in FL last week. >

CC shopping while in FL last week.

Notices

CC shopping while in FL last week.

Old 11-16-2013, 09:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts
Default CC shopping while in FL last week.

I have been shopping CC for many years now and have been trying to find just the right boat without having to spend crazy money. I don’t want a fishing boat and would like it to be sporty, easy to trailer and built well with out having to spend $300,000 or $400,000. I have been to Miami for the show, but you can never tell without riding in the boat.

So I just wanted to take a minute and thank a few people that helped with my CC shopping while down in FL last week for the races. While commenting on the site about bobthebuilders new 32 Renegade, he invited me to a test drive while I was down in FL and I took him up on it. So I stopped in Marco Island first and met Bob at the marina and we went for a test ride. What a beautiful boat and he did a great job building this boat just the way he wanted. Not only did he take me out on the Renegade last Wednesday, but he also invited me to ride with him to KW Thursday on Team Predator. I know it’s been said before, but what a great guy. It was a trip that I’ll never forget.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]512579[/ATTACH]

While walking the docks in KW, I also saw a 2014 33 Ocean Hawk that is being built by Carl and Mark from www.boatsdirectusa.com. They said they now own the mold and this was the fourth boat they have built. They invited me to join them and their wives for the beach party on Saturday with the FPC and it was a great time. These guys are very passionate about building this boat and have done a great job. What was suppose to be 1-2 footers turned into 3s with an occasional 4 footer and this boat was bone dry and was very smooth. [ATTACH=CONFIG]512580[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]512581[/ATTACH]

I also met Kevin P. out at the beach party and got to see his 36 Concept. He also invited me out, but our schedules never met. He also has a very nice boat and kept very well.

I’m still shopping, but his trip was a great help and I hope to get something soon.
Attached Thumbnails CC shopping while in FL last week.-bob-beach.jpg   CC shopping while in FL last week.-oh-5.jpg   CC shopping while in FL last week.-oh-9.jpg  

Old 11-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice looking CC, we're definitely gonna check them out after we sell the Formula next Spring and get ready to buy, great looking boats for sure.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

I do like the looks of that Renagde.

I know we just got our boat but we have said even before that this is going to be a few years boat then we as well will be looking at a Sport CC. down here in FL they are just the right boat to have if you boat often.
Old 11-16-2013, 11:19 AM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Wish I had know I would have showed you the Nortech ! Did you ride back with Bob on our interesting Monday ride ?
Old 11-16-2013, 01:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

No, I had to fly out on Sunday. I have some video of you from Thursday, but it's far away. Your boat looked great, just a little out of my price range for my first CC. What did I miss on Monday?
Old 11-16-2013, 01:53 PM
Fast Priorty II Nor-Tech
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

BIG WATER !
Old 11-16-2013, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Take a hard look at Statement's CC they make a great looking boat.
Old 11-16-2013, 02:08 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by boating37
Take a hard look at Statement's CC they make a great looking boat.
100%

Hoping I can get into one when the time comes.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Did you happen to see our Sunsation 34 CCX in poker run village? We will be at the Miami show and I'd love to take you for a ride too. We will also have a new 28 model at the show.
Attached Thumbnails CC shopping while in FL last week.-img_0740.jpg  
Old 11-16-2013, 03:28 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I did see the Sunsation and Carl sells the Statement. They are both great boats and I love the cabin in the Sunsation. They are both just out of my reach for something in the 32'-36' range and I was looking for a smaller beam. I will be using it on Lake Winnipesaukee in NH and Boston harbor and the cape. I would love to leave it in Marco for the winter, but we'll see about that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.