Qatar Mystic Sticking With Turbines In 2014 >

Qatar Mystic Sticking With Turbines In 2014

Notices

Qatar Mystic Sticking With Turbines In 2014

Old 11-27-2013, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 730 Likes on 327 Posts

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
The ONLY classes that are worth a damn or anyone's time watching these days are Super Cat and Super Stock!! You couldn't pay me to watch more than 1 lap of any other class!! So all the turbine and Extreme guys should move to Super Cat. Cause we know they have the $$$... But I think most of them are just rich guys wanting to say they won something. They aren't real racers and competitors!!
There has been a place for turbines for a numbers of years, unlimited hydro's.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
There has been a place for turbines for a numbers of years, unlimited hydro's.
Yeah hey those unlimited hydro's are cool........But I really enjoy the gas turbine in an offshore cat, just an awesome piece of kit!
Old 11-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please answer this question.

What makes rich guys less competitive and less of a racer then guys with less money ?
Think that's generalization a very ignorant.
Or perhaps just Jealousy ?

Rich guys are just as passionate about what they do, as other people with a little less. That's one of the reasons why they have money. Due to the fact that they have passion about what they do in life regardless of what it is.

Some "rich" guys have actually worked their entire life to be able to live out their dream of competing in offshore racing.
Have said that. Everyone involved in or owning and an offshore race boat, is not a poor guy.
My 2cents.

The ONLY classes that are worth a damn or anyone's time watching these days are Super Cat and Super Stock!! You couldn't pay me to watch more than 1 lap of any other class!! So all the turbine and Extreme guys should move to Super Cat. Cause we know they have the $$$... But I think most of them are just rich guys wanting to say they won something. They aren't real racers and competitors!!

Last edited by J Arruda; 11-27-2013 at 05:37 PM.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John,
Its not about passion its about the level of competition, little different going into turn #1 at 120mph side by side with 5-6 other boats.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by J Arruda
Everyone involved in or owning and an offshore race boat, is not a poor guy.
The only difference between the "Rich" racer and the "Not so Rich" racer......is one of them cries when they break something on the race boat and the other one...not so much!

All in FUN!!

Cheers,

Dave
Old 11-27-2013, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

What makes rich guys less competitive and less of a racer then guys with less money ?

Rich guys are just as passionate about what they do, as other people with a little less. That's one of the reasons why they have money. Due to the fact that they have passion about what they do in life regardless of what it is.

Some "rich" guys have actually worked their entire life to be able to live out their dream of competing in offshore racing.
Have said that. Everyone involved in or owning and an offshore race boat, is not a poor guy.
My 2cents.
Im poor BECAUSE I own an offshore boat, and its not even a race boat.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:45 PM
Registered

the old adage still remains true: a boat is a hole in the ocean, in which you pour money into
Old 11-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 150 Likes on 64 Posts

My 2cents.
Exactly what extreme racing said below!! I mean that's what it seems like. And for you- you racing one other boat seems like a waste of time and quite honestly a JOKE! You might as well put the $$ into a Poker Run boat! If the so called "Rich unlimited guys" really wanted to prove them selfs and competition, not just how much $$ their radical boat costs- they would Race super cat!! NOT I've got 2 mil in a race boat that competes with one or two other 2 mil race boats!!!

Dumb Dumb Dumb
Old 11-27-2013, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 150 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
John,
Its not about passion its about the level of competition, little different going into turn #1 at 120mph side by side with 5-6 other boats.
Couldn't have said it better my self
Old 11-27-2013, 09:16 PM
Registered

I personally think what you're saying is a joke.
It happens to be my profesion that's why I race.
People pay me to do so.

I can tell you the fans like the unlimited boats. The ones that I have talk to at least do.
So my suggestion to you is. Turn your computer off when we race, or just leave the venue if you don't like watching what we do.
Because unlimited boats are not going anywhere.

Exactly what extreme racing said below!! I mean that's what it seems like. And for you- you racing one other boat seems like a waste of time and quite honestly a JOKE! You might as well put the $$ into a Poker Run boat! If the so called "Rich unlimited guys" really wanted to prove them selfs and competition, not just how much $$ their radical boat costs- they would Race super cat!! NOT I've got 2 mil in a race boat that competes with one or two other 2 mil race boats!!!

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.