Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   2003 Calendar 100 percent GO! I got a sponsor!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/30588-2003-calendar-100-percent-go-i-got-sponsor.html)

LadySunseeker 08-09-2002 06:02 PM

2003 Calendar 100 percent GO! I got a sponsor!!!!!

Ladies, I need photos.

Gentlemen, I might need your toys.

This is awesome!

Best regards,
Jennifer

groove 08-09-2002 09:57 PM

What calandar? Did you make a 2002?

Bo Knows 08-09-2002 10:20 PM

What kind of photos ? Do you need 35 mm, digital, slides, prints, negatives, enlargements ? Bikini shots, boat related shots, girl shots ? How do we send them to you ? I'd like to contribute !

Bo

Audiofn 08-09-2002 11:11 PM

Jen that is great. I hope you have better luck then I did with collecting photos

Jon

Consintracy 08-09-2002 11:18 PM

Audiofn~ How many photo's did you get?

Audiofn 08-09-2002 11:35 PM

The first year I actually got more then the second year. I had a bunch the bummer was that most of them were on Trailers. I was looking for more stuff that was in the water and so on. I was going to have a picture of a noted OSO ladie and guy and engine and boat on each page. It looked kind of cool

Jon

SHARKEY-IMAGES 08-10-2002 12:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Jen, Will this work?:D :D :D

kitten 08-10-2002 12:19 AM

Calendar?

LSS: You go girl

LadySunseeker 08-10-2002 09:37 AM

This will be the first year for the PowerboatingCharities.com calendar. It will be fully color glossy with a run of 1,000. I will be selling them via internet and at the NY Boat Show between Xmas and New Years. It will be called Boy Toys and will feature photos of hot cars and boats with a beautiful girl in a bikini in all the photos. You might have to shoot something as opposed to sending me a shot. I need magazine quality photos, and I will shoot the entire calendar myself need be.

I have a Sunseeker (obviously), an Ultima, and that new limited edition Ferrari to shoot on, but I two need girls to pose with the cars. I am going to be Miss December on the Sunseeker in a red satin and maribu Santa's helper bikini thing...

I can shoot at the Point Pleasant and NY race if you are going to be there with a toy and a pretty girl.

I will be working with a photo editor from a NY magazine, so I will not have final say on what photos are included. These people know what they are doing, and they know what sells. Unfortunately, they are really critical. I myself could get cut because of my age. Who knows. Low light is a beautiful thing! And, I'll still get credit for my work as a photographer.

The calendar will not have any advertisements on it. I might put the logo of the company whose toy is featured for that particular month if they make a donation - "product endosement."

I appreciate the photos that have already been sent. I have not opened any of the attachements yet. I'm on a dial up, and I'm pressed for time right now.

Best regards,
Jennifer

Mike J 08-11-2002 09:57 AM

Jen: I got a chance to ask
the people whos boat im
working on, They said they
would be interested in
your project.
Let me know as they are
having PRESS Shots done
first of the week.
Mike J.