Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Anyone do Embroidery work? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/30615-anyone-do-embroidery-work.html)

Audiofn 08-10-2002 09:35 AM

Anyone do Embroidery work?

Hey guys I am looking for some one to do embroidery work on some jackets. I am looking for the Jackets similiar to what Mercury has with the zip out fleece lining. If anyone can help I would greatly apreciate it :D:D

Jon

MnFastBoat 08-10-2002 10:10 AM

Jon,I meet a company out of Chicago area this past winter that did custom work
They actually took a photo of my boat and put it on the back of a jacket and on the front pocket area of a couple shirts
awesome work
however, i am at work right now and do not have the web adr.
I will sent it tonight

tanned fat looks better 08-10-2002 10:28 AM

Gordo does cross stitch while at the fire station......could he help?

Waterfoul 08-10-2002 10:34 AM

Stich one, pearl two, stich one, pearl two......

Visual contact 08-10-2002 11:06 AM

Re: Anyone do Embroidery work?

Originally posted by Audiofn
Hey guys I am looking for some one to do embroidery work on some jackets. I am looking for the Jackets similiar to what Mercury has with the zip out fleece lining. If anyone can help I would greatly apreciate it :D:D

Jon

Hello Audiofn, We do custom embroidery work.
We are located in Texas. We can ship any where.
email at [email protected]
Thank you

LadySunseeker 08-10-2002 11:55 AM

Call Dave Patnaude at the NJPPC. He has the best and highest quality stitch work I have ever seen. Carol Price at Fountain also does one hell of a job.

Good luck,
Jennifer

Mike J 08-11-2002 12:31 AM

Jon: Do yourself a favor
and call Dave at Speedware
You won't go wrong......
Dave Thomas 714-375-4111
Mike J.

sean stinson 08-11-2002 12:39 AM

Mr David Thomas @ Speedwear does a majority of the race teams already. And besides he's like a cool dude and boater too. What else do you want?:cool: :cool: All BS aside he does quality work and stands behind it also.

Sean

Audiofn 08-11-2002 01:41 AM

Thanks for all the info guys. I will be getting in touch with these leads ASAP. Sean I am going to buy the jackets that you and BCC had that day that Pam and I were out with you on Ruckus. Pam loved them and I like the zip out lining. So I was going to suprise her with them when she comes out and have them embroidered for us.

Jon

sean stinson 08-11-2002 03:52 AM

Originally posted by Audiofn
Thanks for all the info guys. I will be getting in touch with these leads ASAP. Sean I am going to buy the jackets that you and BCC had that day that Pam and I were out with you on Ruckus. Pam loved them and I like the zip out lining. So I was going to suprise her with them when she comes out and have them embroidered for us.

Jon

Dave Thomas did those for her. Like I said he does great work is a total bro and the rest is what it is, business.