Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Paging the Foul...Red Stripe (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/30617-paging-foul-red-stripe.html)

gofastboater 08-10-2002 10:22 AM

Paging the Foul...Red Stripe

Guess what I just sold on Friday....:D :D :D :D

Waterfoul 08-10-2002 10:36 AM

So you're boatless again eh??? Congratulations!!!! LOL!!!!

gofastboater 08-10-2002 10:38 AM

Oh yea, I can say that the only time I put that think in the water is when I took the buyer for a sea trial....I never had gone so slow on the water...it felt weird. But needless to say, I think he got a good buy:rolleyes: Now you guys can stop the wisecracks....LOL!!!!

Waterfoul 08-10-2002 10:50 AM

Wanna buy a Baja?? I really need to sell. Going broke real quick with no O.T. at work.

gofastboater 08-10-2002 10:55 AM

I would love to help you out Mike, buy I am going broke too....
My dodge is having electrical problems as well. (I saw your other posts) Like everyone else...the times are tight. I want to hold off on buying anything right now until early spring. I am trying to get another Peterbilt on line right now!!!!

Red Stripe 08-10-2002 09:30 PM

OH NO, you sold the Clevland Steamer?? Damn, never did get any pictures to prove you had one:D :D

Mike, your selling the Baja again? WTF? You can't do that man!! You just got it back together again!!

Now you guys toss those Dodges out and buy a Chevy damnit:D

Waterfoul 08-10-2002 10:26 PM

Todd, if I sold it tomorrow, I'd rent it from the new owner for the shootout and be done with it. Then I'd ride with you at the hardy Hot Boat weekend!!!!!

gofastboater 08-11-2002 05:49 AM

Todd, thats funny...I forgot that I named that thing the "Cleveland Steamer." And right, I will still deny it to this day. I am sure that I was never caught on film either. LOL

As soon as Chevy's get rid of the torsion front end, I would by a Duramax in a second. Their trucks are sweet but they can't carry 9' plows....what a shame...three of my Dodges' (1500's by the way) can carry more weight on the front end then the 2500 Chevy's. That is a shame.!!!

Stripe, when are we gunna see ya at da tap?

Red Stripe 08-11-2002 10:57 AM

Foul, If the new owner knew how often you broke that Baja, do you think he would let you rent it?:eek: :D :D :D You know that you are always welcome to ride along with me!! I owe you one anyway!

Jim, I've heard that about the Chevy front ends. I couldn't afford the HD anyways so I bought a S10 Crew cab. Pulls my little boat fine and even makes the boat look bigger!! LMAO:D Not that my blazer didn't do the job, but the lack of creature comforts sucked on long hauls (built to offroad not tow boats on the highway)

Anyways, I will make it down to the Tap again someday:rolleyes: Give me a call when you go down there, I definately need to have a drink and get out of the house. I've been lucky enough to be able to pull alot of OT at work the last month + and the online sales thing is keeping me running constantly. Anything to make a buck:D

Red Stripe 08-11-2002 11:01 AM

OH Jim, I almost forgot, Marty told me he took some spy photo's of you on a test ride:eek: :eek: He could see the glee in your face as you opened up the throttles:D :D :D

Bye Bye Clevland Steamer:p