Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
In Clearwater FL looking to pay $ for boat ride and GF nice has assets! >

In Clearwater FL looking to pay $ for boat ride and GF nice has assets!

Notices

In Clearwater FL looking to pay $ for boat ride and GF nice has assets!

Old 12-20-2013, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 256 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by boating37
It's going to be a great weekend out on the water, down here. I think I'll be stuck shopping at the mall.
Spent all day at International mall yesterday. ...ready to hopefully have the boat on the water Sunday lol.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Not sure how keen my GF would be with the tits part but we might be on the water sunday and on christmas day it self. Trying to get it worked out today/tomorrow.

Were you staying area wise for good bar ideas?

Hey.....Since you mentioned it...... we will be down in Bradenton in February if you are still giving boat rides then, my wife and I would like one to

Actually in all seriousness I would like to check out your Sonic, I will be in the market again soon after I lost my Powerquest in a fire. I really like and have been leaning towards Sonics for a great overall boat but there are not many in the Midwest to look at. Actual never seen a new sonic in person. I saw yours for sale online before you bought looks like a real sharp boat, looks like you are enjoying it.

Kevin
Old 12-20-2013, 05:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PQKEV
Hey.....Since you mentioned it...... we will be down in Bradenton in February if you are still giving boat rides then, my wife and I would like one to

Actually in all seriousness I would like to check out your Sonic, I will be in the market again soon after I lost my Powerquest in a fire. I really like and have been leaning towards Sonics for a great overall boat but there are not many in the Midwest to look at. Actual never seen a new sonic in person. I saw yours for sale online before you bought looks like a real sharp boat, looks like you are enjoying it.

Kevin

Make sure and get at me when you are down. I will make time to make sure and let you look it over and if we can get it in the water than we will go for a ride as well.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JRider
We are open for anything. ..even xmas day. The weather is great. The GF has a apt in Clearwater. The tits thing was an auto correct thing. We are not shy but not exhibitionist s either. Love the water and meeting new people.
PM me your # whenever and if I get thr boat out on sundsy I will make sure and let you know.

Not sure what you guys are into but therr is a lot of fun or chill places around here to make sure and check out. Also if in downtown tampa you have to go to Taps as it is the best place down there hands down.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 339 Posts

Originally Posted by mike tkach
i was planning on being in florida for about 10 days during christmas but my surgery changed that.i would absolutly love that ride someday.
I'd love a ride in that nasty fountain when I get back to IL, and it warms up. Where do you use it normally? I boat on the IL river at peoria normally.

Your AO isn't the all white one at national marine is it? If so I've talked to you a couple times.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 339 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Spent all day at International mall yesterday. ...ready to hopefully have the boat on the water Sunday lol.
That is so lame lol
Old 12-20-2013, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
Mike you can pm me what you posted but I'm not too Distraught about ratmans post. He does have some quite amusing posts. I would most likely drink beer with the guy and call him an idiot when opportunity presented itself. Btw I was not the one who requested it removed.
sorry bro, didnt mean to go overboard...

the opportunity would present itself often. lol peace out....rm

ps: i wrote that india bit, as im pissed they are dissing the usa over that indian ladies cavity search and calling americans barbaric, when in india their goverment let guys off with a slap on the wrist for gang raping women in their mta buses! they even killed one of the women...
Old 12-20-2013, 07:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by korvetkeith
That is so lame lol
If it helps at all I am a watch guy and picked up a new piece for myself which I had no plans on doing.....also a few beers too so that helped lol.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:59 PM
sre
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check out Tropix and Shepards. They are both on Clearwater beach. Good times there. Make sure you try the rum runners!
Old 12-21-2013, 06:45 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i am in new port richey going to take my rib out sunday for a few hours. you can join us if you like.
steve

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.