Notices

Teague Product

Old 12-31-2013, 08:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree 100 % with all the positive feedback, Teague is awesome to deal with and first class service, top shelf advice....very fast delivery on all the parts.... rebuilt my 22 Classic in its current version and Bob and Eric were great.....no need for any local support....one of the best companies I have ever dealt with.....no exceptions.

Happy New Year....

Doc of Random Commentary
Old 01-01-2014, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Ive bought some parts from Teague. I find their prices to be reasonable, unlike many others who mark the stuff up ridiculously. And Eric is real good to deal with.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
+1 plus they don't have the handling fees.
No kiddin? I about croaked when CP wanted $26 to ship a $42 part.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:23 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I buy everything from them as well ..erics the man

Last edited by chuckels; 01-02-2014 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

I have been purchasing Teague Products for over 15 years . Simply the engines and rigging componets work ! Bobs thousands of hours in testing and Racing equaled his products ,services and Technology offered in his family business, no one thinks what that is worth.
4 years ago I had a client in France that ask Bob to travel there to do a tune up and oil change on his 1200 HP Teague Engines . No problem Bob was there in a week , air fare 10k , parts 1300.00 . Bob knows simply what works ,what is dependable and stands behind his products. Most of my clients are impossible to please , while nothing in the world of Powerboats is perfect I know the outcome with Bob Teague.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by McManus Apache
I have been purchasing Teague Products for over 15 years . Simply the engines and rigging componets work ! Bobs thousands of hours in testing and Racing equaled his products ,services and Technology offered in his family business, no one thinks what that is worth.
4 years ago I had a client in France that ask Bob to travel there to do a tune up and oil change on his 1200 HP Teague Engines . No problem Bob was there in a week , air fare 10k , parts 1300.00 . Bob knows simply what works ,what is dependable and stands behind his products. Most of my clients are impossible to please , while nothing in the world of Powerboats is perfect I know the outcome with Bob Teague.
We'll said. Bob stands behind everything that he does.
Old 01-04-2014, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by McManus Apache

Good story although I myself would not go to France to save my life much less change some oil....lol