Cheap, stable, reliable, BIG Cat? >

Cheap, stable, reliable, BIG Cat?

Notices

Cheap, stable, reliable, BIG Cat?

Old 01-06-2014, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by speicher lane
I thought DMAX315 was in the North East USA ( Jersey maybe??) but the boat is def. at Double R here in Canada.

You could be right... Maybe he was looking at a skater in Canada .... I thought he said he lived on the same lake My Way called home.
Old 01-06-2014, 08:35 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have your boat........ I will supply 1 each GM V8 5.7, boat and trailer for 20K.... I can even come up with a title (took 3 years to get 1 but I did).
Attached Thumbnails Cheap, stable, reliable, BIG Cat?-ocean-express-2.jpg  
Old 01-06-2014, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and this is how forums go to die
Old 01-06-2014, 09:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Outkast Rafe
and this is how forums go to die
Was it something I said ?

I am serious as a heart attack. For 20K he can have the boat in the pic (1996 39 Ocean Express), 5.7 GM V8 and a trailer for the 1996 39 OE. Thats everything and then some that the OP asked for. Seats 8 in the cockpit, 10 in the cabin with a large bed and 3 vanities for the girls to get ready for the party. PARTY BOAT
Old 01-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Just thinking out loud here, your offer is good but maybe he will need another 5.7 GM V8 to get the boat to run??? some drives might be helpful also
Old 01-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,185 Likes on 515 Posts

This is y'alls guy:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/m...15duramax.html

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...earchid=575520

https://www.facebook.com/phil.hess.71?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

He's got some grandiose ideas about putting some badass cats together. I think a teaming agreement is in order.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:43 AM
Banned

I have 2 Arneson 1600's and 2 big blocks for additional $ available but only 1 of the 5.7's he was looking for. Sorry I sold the transmissions last Friday.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cmiller
This is kinda of off topic but I'm new to this site and I have no way to prove to everyone I'm legit. But, I'm getting ready to buy a Skater 388ss. My plan is to power it with some 6s. I no you have to pay to play but how often do you have to fill up. I have had other boat I could go out with a few times before I fill up. The 388ss has a 280 gallon tank so at close to 10 bucks a gallon for fuel that would be like 2800 bucks a weekend. I also plan to run in poker runs also so about how many times do you all usually full up on those weekends. Money isn't a huge deal for me it won't affect me either way but I gotta admit I'm a cheapskate. But that's also how I got money by not blowing money and being crazy. I could financially fill the boat up every time I go out and go out like every weekend no problem but I just don't want to lol. I don't who you are a few grand is still a few grand
You're a funny guy....I have read all your post in this thread.... Learn how to speak/ type first.... Some of you crack me up
Old 01-06-2014, 12:52 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,783 Likes on 884 Posts

I'm not worried about fuel prices lol. Yes I have money and it's not an object I can afford the fuel. But it's not like I am so billionaire tycoon or anything. I have said for about 3 years and now I have to cash to buy the boat out right. So I mean it took me 3 years to get the money for a boat of this magnitude out right. Granted most people couldn't that in 3 years but that is also proof I'm not just Mr. Moneybags. I have have wanted a skater for a very long time. And I now have the ability to buy but I'm also a very reasonable person. I don't drive a Ferrari or anything crazy I just have a bmw m5 and my wife has a bmw x5 (paid for) and our house is paid for and our business is going strong. I just want what I want and idc how rich you are a few grand is a hell of a lot of money some people don't even make that in a week. Basically I wanna more stay humble I guess and just not roll up to the dock making hundred dollar bills rain or whatever.
This is kinda of off topic but I'm new to this site and I have no way to prove to everyone I'm legit. But, I'm getting ready to buy a Skater 388ss. My plan is to power it with some 6s. I no you have to pay to play but how often do you have to fill up. I have had other boat I could go out with a few times before I fill up. The 388ss has a 280 gallon tank so at close to 10 bucks a gallon for fuel that would be like 2800 bucks a weekend. I also plan to run in poker runs also so about how many times do you all usually full up on those weekends. Money isn't a huge deal for me it won't affect me either way but I gotta admit I'm a cheapskate. But that's also how I got money by not blowing money and being crazy. I could financially fill the boat up every time I go out and go out like every weekend no problem but I just don't want to lol. I don't who you are a few grand is still a few grand
You should invest in this first
http://www.abebooks.com/English-Gram...mc-_-PLA-_-v01
Old 01-06-2014, 02:52 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I'm about to retire somewhat lol. So I plan on running about everywhere since ill have a lot of free time. But I live right between lake cumberland and dale hollow. So prob cumberland the most
Please don't come to Cumberland.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.