WEll, there are some storms over IA right now. For those of us that had to WORK (ahem Candyman) we couldn't get out Fri. We're leaning towards Sunday now cause the marine forecast says 2-4'ers for Saturday and it's usually conservative, so 4'ers. Won't be too fun anchoring in 4'ers
So far, Sunday still looks good, and the marine forecasts for IL and MI waters both show the lake laying down. LET'S HOPE.
My wife even wanted to go tonight and put in the water still just here in St Joe, even if it's raining. Man, she's got it bad. LOL! I talked her out of it.
Guess we'll check the weather in the morning and see if we'll want to head over. Man, I hope we can still make it, we REALLY want to get to the show. Without getting drenched from rain.