Notices

Monster Marine Store

Old 01-13-2014, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monster Marine Store

After reading some back and forth reviews on the Monster Marine Store, and some really bad ones when it was owned by previous owner Trick Marine I went ahead and gave them a shot. I called Friday to order a control bezel for Keikhafer controls from them, as i couldn't locate it anywhere else, and figured the worst that could happen is i lose $70 so not much of a risk. When I called I spoke to a guy who didn't seem very familiar with what I was talking about, must have been new, so he grabbed a guy named Mike who was knowledgeable. Mike knew exactly what I was talking about, looked it up and said they had 1 in stock of the color I wanted. So he went and checked the shelf just to be sure what I wanted was actually there. He pulled it right then, so I went ahead and ordered it. He got it shipped that day, and said I would have tracking emailed to me. Now unfortunately I didn't get the tracking number emailed to me. However, I called this morning and got mike back on the phone with no problem. He looked up my order, tracked the package for me to give me the expected delivery, and then gave me the tracking number as well. The package is on the truck to be delivered to me today, so ordered friday and suppose to receive today Monday(I paid for regular ground shipping). Now although I didn't receive the tracking like said I was able to obtain it easily, so when I spoke to Mike I informed him of what I found review wise on this site, and let him know that emailed tracking is something I read lacked, which unfortunately lacked in this transaction as well. I personally consider this a positive experience, and after talking with Mike in which he said they are in no way associated with trick marine or the owner of trick marine. Hopefully they can iron out the issue with emailing tracking when shipped as we all know that is a must, but the fact that I called and was given everything I needed and my item was delivered as promised I felt was sufficient. We can never have too many places to get our parts from, so to be able to have another trustworthy source as performance boaters to get our stuff from is a great thing, and monster marine store could be 1 of those places if things continue like my experience. So just wanted to post up a positive experience with the Monster Marine Store, as i know there has been some experiences that left a little to be desired.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:12 PM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good to hear and glad you posted this.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

So Cecil has no part of Monster?
Old 01-13-2014, 12:43 PM
Registered

I have had nothing but bad with Mike, ordered some parts and when I called back they said they had no record of an order, this being their second chance I ordered fron DP and got what I needed asap, 2 months later the parts show up from Monster and called Mike, got nothing but attitude, told him the parts were coming back and he said ok, 6 weeks later no credit on my CC so I disputed eith the CC company with my records and got the credit. Buyer Beware !!
Old 01-13-2014, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by waybomb
so cecil has no part of monster?
no
Old 01-13-2014, 12:55 PM
Registered

The guy that owned or ran Trick Marine has absolutely nothing to do with monster marine per Mike.
Old 01-13-2014, 12:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by harleyeater
I have had nothing but bad with Mike, ordered some parts and when I called back they said they had no record of an order, this being their second chance I ordered fron DP and got what I needed asap, 2 months later the parts show up from Monster and called Mike, got nothing but attitude, told him the parts were coming back and he said ok, 6 weeks later no credit on my CC so I disputed eith the CC company with my records and got the credit. Buyer Beware !!
Yea I would be upset with that as well, at what point was your card charged?
Old 01-13-2014, 01:00 PM
Registered

When they sent the order out
Old 01-13-2014, 01:04 PM
Registered

Oh ok, so when you first called to follow up on your order they had no record of it, but your card didn't get charged till a few months later when they sent it out. Not sure why they would have still sent the order to you after they said they had no record of the order
Old 03-16-2015, 08:49 PM
Registered
Gold Member

What is this DP you speak of?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.