Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Info Needed (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/30748-info-needed.html)

G-Force 08-12-2002 05:37 PM

Okay...you want some insight into our OSO brother Sean? Go into the "Search" section of the board, type in his name, and you'll pull up every post with either his name, or any post he's made. My last girlfriend read EVERY SINGLE post I've ever made when she was checking me out...then she married me!:D
Of course we're getting divorced, but at least I checked out as a good guy!;)

I don't know the man, other than the posts I've read from him, and the posts I've read from others regarding him. My opinion (for what it's worth)....he's a good guy. Good luck!

(and post some pics for cripes sake!...i'm curious as to where his taste in women lay)

Sean...now would be a good time to DELETE all those incriminating posts...:eek: :D

IceAngel 08-12-2002 05:48 PM

You want to know about me???? Let Sean cover that one. He likes to talk about me more than I do. As for pics...I don't have one, but I'm sure I can work on it. Oh and as for liking boating, I'm farely new to the sport, but I like what I've seen.

Thanks again
Terra

ssherman 08-12-2002 05:57 PM

Well there was the week we spent in Vegas with the Midgets (nort) and 15 chicks two dogs and one bird:D But other than the shower with the gas station window washer he is a good guy:D :p

Steve 1 08-12-2002 06:15 PM

Sean! Tell him he never paid back the $500 I loaned him for the Room with the Tattooed Biker Chick and the Dog! Just Joking !

I do not know the Guy But he has the Respect of Respected Men (that’s how I judge a person ) Here ,And seems very Knowledgeable .
:D

RiverGirl 08-12-2002 06:43 PM

New to boating....eeeehh..... you better hold... and TIGHT...
I know that from experience!

all kidding aside....
He has a heart of gold.
He needs a good smart girl that will straighten him out here & there...
maybe that's you ...

;) :D :p

cuda 08-12-2002 07:38 PM

I've never met him, but he seems quite knowledgable, and presents it in a good way. Doesn't seem to be full of himself, even though he probably knows more about our sport than 99% of us.

Magicfloat 08-12-2002 07:57 PM

Don't know him but he offered to helpout a customer of mine who needed some technical advice,called the customer on his nickle,there was no money in it for him,he just wanted to help me out and he doesn't know me. That's a stand up guy in my book. Robert

Gearhead99 08-12-2002 08:25 PM

Never met him. Have read a lot of his posts.
I'd give him

IceAngel 08-12-2002 08:46 PM

You don't know how much I appreciate this. I guess he is as good as he says he is. Maybe I'll keep him. Thanks ya'll.
Just keep me posted LOL

Thanks again
Terra

sean stinson 08-12-2002 10:19 PM

Who's this Stinson guy???? He's a bum bad rep, bad this, bad that....

Seriously thanks for all the wonderful remarks and Knownothing...alright were even from the keys poker run brother but I still say it was the Crown Royal....Take care guy's. I am really touched gotta go get a kleenex now....

Sean