Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Info Needed (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/30748-info-needed.html)

sean stinson 08-13-2002 04:21 AM

Originally posted by Troutly
Talked to him MANY times and spent a week hangin' with him in Miami. I'd have to say a great guy :) . Knows more about boats and boat racers than I ever could dream to in a life time :)
Hey Trout,

You forgot to tell her that "I know the owner" too, bro
:cool: :cool:

Audiofn 08-13-2002 08:06 AM

Well I guess I have to give him the good remarks for this one. High sturng is a understatement :D:D He looks out for his freinds (I thought he was going over the fence at Woodies for a little while :D:D)

The second time I met him he know I was trying to help a guy out that had hosed him down in the past and offered to help me do some work that he knew I could not do myself without a engine lift at 9:00-200 AM!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Good guy yes. He gets my vote. You will definatly have a smile on your face. Especially when calling this DJD guy when he is likely in the Pickle park :p :p

big daddy 08-13-2002 09:15 AM

What's up, Terra? Nice talking to you the other night. I find it hard to believe that this was Sean's idea, but here goes... Let's see...where do I begin?
Holy crap, this is gonna take longer than I thought!!! I'll have to get back to you.....

sean stinson 08-13-2002 09:17 AM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ike 08-13-2002 09:38 AM

He can't be all that bad he likes apaches.;)

big daddy 08-13-2002 10:25 AM

Sean Stinson is my personal hero and role model. His integrity is beyond reproach and his knowledge of all things boating is second to none. He is a gentleman and a scholar. His manners are only exceeded by his stunning good looks, award-winning smile, and affable personality. He is a bastian of truth and justice. Having done so much with so little for so long, he is now capable of performing virtually any task with little or no assistance or supervision. A pillar of the community, Sean is always eager to help out those less fortunate than himself, selflessly donating much of his precious spare time to several local children's charities and animal shelters.

jawbreakerkid 08-13-2002 10:26 AM

hmmm, where do i begin... yes, he is a stand-up type of guy, also known as a lay-down type of guy too, depending on who you talk to. j/k ;) along with troutly, i spent a week with him in miami last year. he was gracious enough to scare the hell out of my girlfriend and troutly's wife in a Tiger w/ big power.....they are still recovering from the Tiger bite. yes, troutly and i did lose the fight for the evening's dinner bill. FYI, don't let him pull the "i know the owner!" routine on you.....it is all B.S. his generosity proceeds him.... no doubt that you will have a fun time with him.

sean, don't forget to put my check in the mail, ah-kay? :D

jbk

Ike 08-13-2002 10:32 AM

Originally posted by big daddy
Sean Stinson is my personal hero and role model. His integrity is beyond reproach and his knowledge of all things boating is second to none. He is a gentleman and a scholar. His manners are only exceeded by his stunning good looks, award-winning smile, and affable personality. He is a bastian of truth and justice. Having done so much with so little for so long, he is now capable of performing virtually any task with little or no assistance or supervision. A pillar of the community, Sean is always eager to help out those less fortunate than himself, selflessly donating much of his precious spare time to several local children's charities and animal shelters.
:confused:

Strike 08-13-2002 10:52 AM

Sean better be a stand up guy! (Just kidding, we both have the same last name.) When he comes up to our run next year, you should come along. Believe me, great guy, and I will keep him away from the Canadian Ballet!
;)

Strike 08-13-2002 02:01 PM

BTW, welcome aboard!