Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Well, I got married today!!! What to do in Myrtle Beach? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/30776-well-i-got-married-today-what-do-myrtle-beach.html)

batboatracer 08-12-2002 09:11 PM

Well, I got married today!!! What to do in Myrtle Beach?

Sarah and I finally got married today. We had a small ceremony with just parents and closest family. Planning a big wedding is WAY too stressful. I would bet that the planning hurt many marriages. Too many worries. Hey TOO OLD, we are going to Myrtle Beach for the honeymoon. Anyone know what there is to do there besides play golf? We will be donw from Thursday to Tuesday. Later Joe

Audiofn 08-12-2002 09:15 PM

Way to go. Congratulations. :D:D

Jon

Dave M 08-12-2002 09:19 PM

Congrats! And all the $$ you saved on a wedding you can do some good mods! :D

Ted G 08-12-2002 09:39 PM

Broadway at the Beach has some nice restaurants and bars.

We really like a place called Martinis in N Myrtle,dark, romantic, great food.

Damons on the beach is nice too-at least for the view.

If you really need a boat fix there is thing called the Sea Screamer that takes tours out-get about 60 people up to 30 mph. Hell if you could prop it right it might go 60 with 30 on it:D

We haven't done much honeymoon stuff down there because of the 8 and 12 year olds, but I can hook you up with the best water slides;)

tanned fat looks better 08-12-2002 09:57 PM

Well if I just got married.......I don't think I would be on a computer right now............It might be a good time to ahhhh errr umm consumate the marriage.

batboatracer 08-12-2002 10:03 PM

Thanks, we are staying at the Days Inn on the beach. It is a couple of blocks from the big downtown amusement park. I am 28 and havn't been there in about 10 years. I went down for bike week and the stupid redneck Harley riders (I know ALL Harley riders arn't stupid rednecks, just most) would say "get that Jap piece of crap outa-heeeer". If they had any kind of brain in their head, they would read " DUCATI, ITALIAN SUPERBIKE", on the side. Anyway, I might take the Aprilia down, but it might be more trouble than what it is worth. Is there a place to rent good scooters, like Aprilia, Vespa, Italijet, ect. Thanks Joe

batboatracer 08-12-2002 10:07 PM

Originally posted by tanned fat looks better
Well if I just got married.......I don't think I would be on a computer right now............It might be a good time to ahhhh errr umm consumate the marriage.
3 times already and it's only 9:30. I'm being called now to do the deed again. We are Christians, so it has been a long wait!!!!! Later Joe

NASTY HABIT 08-12-2002 10:09 PM

Congrats...:)

sean stinson 08-12-2002 10:21 PM

Well, Are you happy? That's what life is all about...hopefully I can get there someday;) ;) ;)

Ron P 08-12-2002 11:09 PM

DO NOT MISS the Nascar racing experience. Great drag cars and open wheel mini CART cars.

Your new bride will love shopping at the stores around the lake.

I understand there are some great T!tty bars, so I hear.

Did someone say Golf???????????????

Oh and since it's your honeymoon, aren't you supposed to be doing something else?????

Have a great time. We love the place. Go for the all you can eat seafood only if they have the Alaskan crab legs.