Notices

Record Cold Temps

Old 02-28-2014, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 906 Likes on 491 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Cold weather doesn`t age you .. you ever see those wrinkled prunes in Florida, the sun does way more damage.
My self I prefer the cold you can always throw on some layers.. when its hot as **** theres nothing you can do to cool off .(at work) Being in HVAC I suffer so much more in the summer outside. My tools and the equipment gets so hot you can`t even touch it, I sweat thru many shirts a day, can`t see with sweat dripping down my face, come home completely drained, my office staff hates summer cause I`m not a happy camper.. actually one of the big reasons I got a boat is so i could cool off on the weekends.
To me this has been the best winter ever.
As long as you know how to dress I don`t see the big deal.
Thanks for the weather report......Now lets get back to something relevant, that girl in your avatar! Is she your girlfriend/wife? It seems she is in various poses on your avatar but it appears to be the same girl. Can we get Jayboat to do a feature on her or something?
Old 02-28-2014, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 906 Likes on 491 Posts

Just to put the snow thing in perspective.....My wife/kids have never seen a single snowflake! The trendy thing to do in Flariduh is go skiing for spring break......Almost annually my wife will mention, "we should take the kids skiing"....then I have to do the math for her:
1. No clothes, figure $1200 to outfit a family of 4 with winter clothes (Walmart type stuff, not Northern Face)
2. Tickets- figure $4000 for 4 airline tickets/lift tickets/ couple ski clinics
3. Hotel/food- $3500 for the week

$8700+++ and the kids will be crying about the cold, falling on their butts the whole week......safe to say, we haven't booked a trip!
Old 02-28-2014, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Meanwhile at my family's place in Eagle River, Alaska (30 miles north of Anchorage):

Old 02-28-2014, 08:54 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Snow = fun, temps below 0, just plain sucks. Even with a hot tub. Our oldest is now living at Fort Bragg NC and gives us regular forecasts and opinions about the locals. The fact that they close schools and are told to stay inside / home when they get an inch of snow is just plain weak. Grow a pair already and learn how to drive.

I'm with "Mild" on this one though. Rather summer being longer than winter. I don't need a 6 month layup to get the mods done.
Old 02-28-2014, 09:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
You're a sick person.

I agree though, Florida might be a little extreme with the humidity, bugs, and what not, but I definitley wouldnt mind somewhere ''MILDER". IDK, maybe Tennessee or some $hit. California is out, too many earthquakes, fires, and PP wavers, Texas is all steers and queers... SO cross those 3 states off the list.
Move to LOTO punk!
Old 02-28-2014, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
Move to LOTO punk!
Can you get me a job as Food and Beverage director where you're at?
Old 02-28-2014, 10:38 AM
Registered

You can work in da shop!
Old 02-28-2014, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You're a sick person.

I agree though, Florida might be a little extreme with the humidity, bugs, and what not, but I definitley wouldnt mind somewhere ''MILDER". IDK, maybe Tennessee or some $hit. California is out, too many earthquakes, fires, and PP wavers, Texas is all steers and queers... SO cross those 3 states off the list.
yeah screw cali. it has been warm and dry for the last month and a half. ( like 80 and sh!t) here is a pic from my kilo run a couple weeks back. We are getting 3 inches of rain here today.. I will blow through by tomorrow and it will be dry and clear again
Old 02-28-2014, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Forgot to mention.Cali girls.. Some are kinda spoiled but most will do about anything you can think of
Old 02-28-2014, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 202 Likes on 55 Posts

So you're saying you're the boss?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.