Notices

Tragedy

Old 02-03-2014, 01:13 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey buddy if you need a like mind to distract you or comfort you when in North alabama message me. I will come to you or you can come here.

-Barrett
2 five six 297 zero 2 39
Old 02-05-2014, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The out pouring of sympathy from this community is one thing that has helped me get through the most difficult period of my life. We had an intimate gathering localy in South Florida of friends and co workers...and you have to know that Diego drove 75 miles up from Miami Beach to attend.

We are all power boating enthusiest and share a family comraderie of spirit. I thank each and every one of you for your support and caring during this horrible ordeal....I have no words to express my gratitude....just know that your response has lifted me up.

Michelle was flown to Huntsville Al today and was transported to Sheffield, Al for services Friday.Michelle's closest sister and her husband followed along with me from Ft. Lauderdale...we stopped in Albany, Ga for the night and will finish our trip tomorrow.

Barrett...you will surely get a call from me....thanks for your thoughts.

I am as you can imagine still numb from this entire ordeal. After I lay my baby to rest I will take the longest, loneliest drive ever...back to South East Florida to pick up the pieces and get back to a very different life.

Thanks to my long time friend Tommy Hoffstetter for his support and taking care of the 255 while I am doing this.

Thanks again guys...you have helped me get though it and I am eternally grateful.

John...aka Sprink58

Last edited by sprink58; 02-05-2014 at 09:14 PM.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:35 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

May she RIP.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

John like i said before, we are all here for you and your family during these troubling times, if theres anything i or any one us can do, feel free to give me a call, we are all a boater family together. No matter what we do on other threads we all pull together when our family needs help. My heart and prayer go out to you, as for the long drive back just always remember gone for now but never forever, one day you will meet again this time theres no worrys, no pains, just eternal life.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:26 AM
Registered

John,
I can't add anything to what has been said already. OSO is definitely a big family that I'm proud to be a part of, and if you need anything while passing through Central Fl. give me a call. 407.552.9614
Jody
Old 02-06-2014, 02:08 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hi sprink,

I am so sorry about you wife Michelle May God watch over her and take care of her, whille she's home........

DARREN US1
Old 02-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Registered

John,
My heart and prayers are with you and both of y'alls families.
As we can never guess God's plans for us we can only remember the moments and rejoice in that we'll all be reunited with our loved ones in a much better place.
May he shower you and y'alls families with his heavenly graces at this difficult time.
We're all here for you and the families in any manner necessary.

Kelly
Old 02-06-2014, 07:53 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

May she RIP! I can't even imagine the pain you are in right now! My prayers are with you and your family.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

John: Get a Book on CD to listen to take your mind off the lonlryness on the drive back. It will make the drive go so much faster..

Best of luck, your friends and family are there for support.

Wannabe
Old 02-07-2014, 07:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

So sorry for your loss, John. Our prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.