Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Paging KY Lake boaters and Luv-in-it >

Paging KY Lake boaters and Luv-in-it

Notices

Paging KY Lake boaters and Luv-in-it

Old 08-07-2002, 07:09 PM
Boating Fool

Default Paging KY Lake boaters and Luv-in-it

Here are few pics from Fat Daddys on Saturday. As most of you already know(because you were there), there was a Mardi Gras party there that day which got totally out of control They suceeded in going over the weight capacity of the dock. So during one of the contests (shake your hoo-hoos to be exact), so many people crowded one side of the dock that it actually began to sink that side and cause the flotation devices to come out from under the dock (that is what I heard not for sure). They were actually yelling for people to get off the dock. But no one was about to leave the shake your hoo-hoos contest.

This is just a taste of what your missing Luv-in-it

I will post some more when my brother burns me a cd of all the pics. Boy is that day a blur
Attached Thumbnails Paging KY Lake boaters and Luv-in-it-fd1.jpg  

Old 08-07-2002, 07:13 PM
Boating Fool

and some more. I will probably need to post them in my member gallery since some might be to risque.

I will let you guys know.
Attached Thumbnails Paging KY Lake boaters and Luv-in-it-fd3.jpg  

Old 08-07-2002, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It was a Good DAY!!!!

Hey B.F. Did you end up with the Hot Bar Owner??????

Details Man!!!!!
Old 08-07-2002, 10:27 PM
Boating Fool

It was a good day. I just wish we had some pics from the beach. It was pretty crazy there too.

Nope, nada, zip!!!!!

But it wasn't for lack of effort! Better not say to much, don't want to get into any trouble.

So what happened to guys Sunday. So hungover you could not make it out. I wish I would have stayed at the party a while longer, but it was hot I needed fluids (and not that kind). Plus I was playing host to everyone. We were (Steve, Wilma, crazy bar girl and I) at the beach on the skis. Everyone was hanging out there instead of the quarry. I.e. Travis, Donnie and Pam, Barry and Sally, etc, etc.

Old 08-07-2002, 10:34 PM
Registered

Talking

The DJ Left at 12.30am so we all loaded up and Hit the water!!! We crusied around and jammed for a while,, then something was said about skinny dipping,, BINGO!!!! Its funny how White Asses will glow in the Dark!!!!!
Old 08-07-2002, 10:56 PM
Boating Fool

That's cool. Wish I could have been there. Might have needed my sunglasses at night. Let see. There was a full moon over buckhorn ramp friday night. Then Vista bay had a two full moons Sat night. I was wanting to go back across and go swimming at the beach.

That's a lot of full moons this weekend.

Old 08-08-2002, 08:56 PM
Registered

Talking

BRING ON THE GOOD PIC'S
Old 08-09-2002, 02:11 AM
Boating Fool

Get on to my brother. He has them I all. I will be over at his house this weekend so I will get a cd made them.

Where are all the other comments for other people that were there. Maybe it is because they can't remember it.

Old 08-09-2002, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question KY Lake

Boating Fool

You talked about everyone being at the beach instead of the quarry, Where is the beach? I go to KY Lake all the time and would like to know where other popular hang out places are besides the quarry, I always figured there were other places. The majority of the time I put in at KY Dam.
Old 08-09-2002, 09:44 PM
Registered

Hey Bailey,, The Beach, or The Formal name is Bud's Beach, is located in Smith Bay.. Smith is the next Bay South of the Rock Quarry. When you enter the Bay , the Beach will be on the right. Approx. 1/8 mile into the Bay.. You'll see all the Boats lined up,, just pull on up , and join in!!
The Sand is perfect, for Beaching your Boat, NO ROCKS!! Also a great Area for the kids to play!!!! We have a rope tied to a Tree for Swinging out into the Water.
Let us Know ,the next time you come down, and we'll meet up!!

Quick Reply: Paging KY Lake boaters and Luv-in-it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.