Attached Thumbnails muscamoot  on sunday?-delsol.jpg  
Old 08-15-2002, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW! delsol, Scarab looks Awesome
Old 08-15-2002, 04:10 PM
rerun

Default muscamoot

I'll be out there sunday unless soemthing crazy happens. I will either be tied up with zman on the patriot or there is another dj bringing his stuff out. That will be in the back right in front of the big drain pipe. Hope I see some of you out there. Stop by and say hi.

Old 08-16-2002, 12:55 AM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

Sounds great--- looking forward to seeing everyone. That is if i don't blow something up on the run!!!

Boatchic--- thanks!

Milord-- that's actually the first time a pic's been posted of the finished product. Kept meaning to do it
Old 08-18-2002, 12:58 PM
Scarab P-29

It's sunday let's party see you all there!

Old 08-19-2002, 08:36 AM
Registered

Even though my engine is in a million pieces right now I managed to boatwhore myself and my girl (thanks Marty !) for Sunday's Muskamoot festivities !!

I ran into allot of OSO's out there .

I saw Milord , Mellyjo, and there crew, Del Sol and his crew , Bill272 (didn't see Freckles), BRS, P-29, Cardshark, BoatChic , I finally met Rerun and Max ... You guys are my new hero's !!!
It was nice seeing everyone and I had a great time being a boat whore !!
Old 08-19-2002, 09:03 AM
rerun

It was nice to meet alot of you out there. As far as a hero goes I don't know about that. It's almost more work and hassel than it's worth. There was a group of young guys (on a yamaha jet boat)that wanted to fight by the end because one of them wanted to get on the boat and we wouldn't let him. It was big drama but they left in the end without any real problems. I am going to be out of town next week in vegas and by the time the following weekend rolls around i'm sure well have forgot that and will be all fired up and ready to do it again. Going to try and make it to the tin fish this week too.

Old 08-19-2002, 09:09 AM
Registered

Sorry I missed getting out there, I had a woodward cruise/partied too much saturday thing going on and several kegs later after watching the sun come up I came to life about 2pm sunday at a friends in pleasant ridge. I wanted to go to the bay, but I had an hour drive home, 1/2 hour to get the boat ready, gassed up and in the water, another 1/2 hour getting out of the launch and to the bay, I said why bother, I would have got there just in time to leave...

Old 08-19-2002, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

Rob----Quit you're whining! I come all the way around in 5 footers and you can't even get your soory ass off the couch

Good seeing everyone, definitely a must do again, I'll be a little more prepared next time.
Old 08-19-2002, 09:55 AM
Registered

Sorry!!

Quick Reply: muscamoot on sunday?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.