Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The ORIGINAL style Jacksonville Poker Run is back !! >

The ORIGINAL style Jacksonville Poker Run is back !!

Notices

The ORIGINAL style Jacksonville Poker Run is back !!

Old 06-09-2014, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Phewwww.. What a weekend. A bit tiring, I had to stay for a Monday meeting and just got home. Long drive, got stuck in Gainsville with some detour chit... but finally home and had a great run, and good times at the event. Thanks Bill,, good job. (dinner was awesome. ) It was good to see old friends again.
Old 06-09-2014, 11:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADOX
Phewwww.. What a weekend. A bit tiring, I had to stay for a Monday meeting and just got home. Long drive, got stuck in Gainsville with some detour chit... but finally home and had a great run, and good times at the event. Thanks Bill,, good job. (dinner was awesome. ) It was good to see old friends again.
Peter,
You know you are always welcome to come to Jacksonville just to hang out and boat. You do not need a poker run for an excuse to come visit, boat or no boat.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:24 AM
B38
Registered

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts

Missed poker run but was at your house for the close of run. windship flew around before landing, was wondering any body got any shots of the Bertram 38. Powerboat nation has some photos I believe. Any way I could buy some photos. B38
Old 06-13-2014, 09:13 AM
Registered

Thank You Bill. when I do get into Jax, it's pretty much some business on the West end of Beaver st. (Near Lane) and I just blow in and out. Next time I go I will try to schedule some R&R time. Thanks for allowing the boat to be stored Sunday night at the RV area. It worked out well. I still want to talk to Bill jr a bit, we left the dinner party a bit early. My "guests" were just bushed from the day and wanted to get back. Lightweights. lol I will drop Bill a note on his FB page, but if you could PM me his cell. I rather not bother him at work, and just chat a bit during of hours or weekend.

Thx
Peter
Old 06-13-2014, 09:35 AM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 819 Likes on 605 Posts

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 06-13-2014, 02:21 PM
Registered

My Lady is all alone on Sunday night, but Saturday she had a good time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]524619[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails The ORIGINAL style Jacksonville Poker Run is back !!-jax-2014-001.jpg