If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    Middleville, MI
    Hey, I can paint anything!

I once had to paint a CHEVY Bowtie on the inside of a toilet bowl for a FORD fan.

A beak would be easy

Charter Member #655 Charter Member dyno's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1993 Sonic 31ss
    Holland, Michigan
    Great guys!!ask for Tony......
    If your boat has a sail do you ride a horse to the ramp?

Talked with Ryan yesterday on the phone, the boat we are interested in is his personal boat. It is the 303 Checkmate that has Mitcher T's paint. Pics at boat trader online look sweet. I would like some pics of the cuddy and close up of the cockpit. Ryan said he would try today, it was raining yesterday.

Thanks for all the input..

Charter Member Charter Member 32fever's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37 Outerlimits & PowerPlay 185
    Granger, IN
    Originally posted by Mitcher T
    Hey, I can paint anything!

I once had to paint a CHEVY Bowtie on the inside of a toilet bowl for a FORD fan.

A beak would be easy
    Hey hey hey, watch those analogies buddy!!! LOL!

The guys at Premier are real stand up people. I bought a Checkmate and later a Fountain from them. I drive up from Indy to work with them. They supercharged my Fountain from day one. We had some problems, but I believe it was more of a Whipple flaw. They were gentleman and the middle ground was easy to reach with them. Dan, their Head Mechanic is fabulous. Knows his stuff and is a great guy too. This is a family operation. Ryan and Tony Gruver are professional and trustworthy. I will buy my next boat from them. BTW... I saw Ryan's 300 you are talking about. Thought it was a new one. Mitcher T did a beautiful paint job on that boat. Would love to have him update the paint on our Fountain. I would be glad to talk more. Feel free to drop me an email. First class folks.

[email protected]

I purchased a Chaparral Signature 300 from them and they were excellent before, during, and after the sale. On one occasion I called them on a Saturday morning and someone was at the Marina with in two hours and took care of me. The always took care of any issue promtly and fixed them correctly. I would highly recommend them. I dealt with Tony and was a great guy to work with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12