Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
how mach did the fattest girl you've ever had on your boat weigh, and did you let her >

how mach did the fattest girl you've ever had on your boat weigh, and did you let her

Notices

how mach did the fattest girl you've ever had on your boat weigh, and did you let her

Old 03-30-2014, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default how mach did the fattest girl you've ever had on your boat weigh, and did you let her

did you let her walk across the deck??? in lbs please....

offshore drillin you can start the replies
Old 03-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 406 Likes on 181 Posts

The lying starts now
Old 03-30-2014, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 364 Likes on 209 Posts

I always loved the story someone posted a while back of George Morales letting some hot babe walk up the deck of Maggie's Mercruiser Special wearing stilettos....
Old 03-30-2014, 03:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 03-30-2014, 03:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
did you let her walk across the deck??? in lbs please....

offshore drillin you can start the replies
Ratman your thread so you should be the first to post the lbs
Old 03-30-2014, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

Come on guys no time to be shy you can be honest with the brotherhood!! we won't hoot on anyone...........please no pictures!
Old 03-30-2014, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

She was , wait I forgot that was on a Harley
Old 03-30-2014, 05:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

I was at Kent's Shady River Marina in Mays Landing NJ with my father in the early 1990's and a 16'/17'bow rider had just launched and the driver and passengers were boarding. On the boat was this spunky 4 or 5 year old little girl and she in the in the bow of the boat.

This huge woman starts walking toward this little boat, and this was no ordinary boat passenger this woman was every bit of 350+ lbs. This over-sized woman attempted to board the boat at the bow, which put the fear of God in the little girl that was already in the bow, the little girl started to scream, "she gonna tip us, she's gonna sink us, no, you can't come on here, no your gonna sink the boat." This little girl feared for her life and was screaming and making quite a scene.

The reality of it is I too had feared that maybe this was not the best idea for that big woman to have all of her weight on that boat just from a safetey perspective for her, without a PFD that would fit her. My initial reaction was this was some funny sh*t, but I actually felt bad for the big woman, because that child was going nuts and making a scene, and really embarrassing the big woman.

This story does not address what the fattest girl ever to board my boat, or my father's boat, and the answer to that question is we never-ever took a fat chick on the boat ever. I when mean never, I really mean never. I boated with my father for 43 years, and in 43 years of boating NO FAT CHICKS!

Hell son, that is rule #1 no unnecessary weight or unsightly objects/people in the boat, that would take away too much speed!

Last edited by Smarty; 03-30-2014 at 05:49 PM.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

my ex wifes 250 lb girlfriend and her 250 lb husband. both sat in very back of my 79 24 foot sundancer. i hadda let her 10 year old daughter drive while i climbed up on bow and sat on pulpit to get on plane. was either that or "YO fat people!! Get on the high side of the river!!) OH; smarty, is your avatar taken on the sandbar-island at the mouth of the schuylkill? that's where we were headed. that day and most days back then.

Last edited by dereknkathy; 03-30-2014 at 06:00 PM.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by dereknkathy
my ex wifes 250 lb girlfriend and her 250 lb husband. both sat in very back of my 79 24 foot sundancer. i hadda let her 10 year old daughter drive while i climbed up on bow and sat on pulpit to get on plane. was either that or "YO fat people!! Get on the high side of the river!!) OH; smarty, is your avatar taken on the sandbar-island at the mouth of the schuylkill? that's where we were headed. that day and most days back then.
No that is the Ocean City side of Corson's Inlet. But there were times when we anchored by that Island off National Park, on the river. We went out on the river quite a bit out of Hargrove's, usually boated north to Tullytown cove then up to Trenton Marine Center to use the bathroom then back to Westville. I really like-liked boating on the river at duck-night in the 15' Boston Whaler and the 18' Donzi back in the day when I was in high school and in college. The river all lit up at by the city is all-right with me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.