If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

Talking OT: So, how many of you watch "American Idol?"

My wife watches this - thankfully, I have been spared the agony of sitting through much more than the opening segments before it's off to the den.

In any case, I did catch a bit last night. First impression - damn, did Paula look like she had a rough one the night before! Rode hard and put up wet, she looked ROUGH! Just chipping away at that image of her that I've held in my heart from those years past..... *sigh*

Anyway, on the contestants (don't know their names)...

Texas girl - rrrrroooowwwwlllll She's a hottie. Can sing too.
    Punk girl - nice look, if you're Cindy Lauper's kid sister.
    Black girl - another looker, sounds like she can sing too.
    Backstreet boy - yet another interchangable cog in the boy band machine. Coming soon to a Tiger Beat or YM cover near you.
    Poodle head (Justin?) - I've thought from day one that he deserves a hit. Actually, a lot of hits. Preferably with a 2x4, though a baseball bat or a golf club would work as well.

There you have it, my 2 cents on American Idol. Now, if you want to talk about Dog Eat Dog, with that Amazon host! Is it just me, or is that studio cold? Seems like it must be cold, anyway - especially when their doing that swimming pool business... (.)(.)

american what ? huh ? i don't get it.

cruboss, its called "American I-doll" will take all your money and leave you wit naaaaaaaatin!