Notices

Commentary: CNN Misses The Go-Fast Boat

Old 04-08-2014, 12:47 AM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by stimleck
you are an idiot,
Why is that? This ought to be good coming from a guy in Canada!! Lmao

Ps- I've wanted to say that to people as well on here, but don't feel the need to or especially as blatantly as you have done to me... But now that I know your also in a different country- that makes me realize that you calling me an idiot on the comment I made is completely irrelevant and in fact makes you look like the REAL IDIOT!!!

Last edited by precisiondetails; 04-08-2014 at 01:01 AM.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So she's an Aussie living in London, interviewing a bitter entitled Brit, who was dropped from one of the coolest gearhead shows in recent history, about one of the sweetest go-fast boats around.
Whomever is paying her isn't getting their moneys worth, unless her objective was to get noticed by a bunch of boating enthusiasts in North America....

Just looked at her twitter profile a little closer. I'd be willing to bet the whole article was written with the purpose/agenda of gaining more followers. She "writes" for CNN for a living and she has 20 more followers than I do.

Last edited by bluellama; 04-08-2014 at 01:02 PM.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

(No disrespect to Gino - maybe even a complement)

Sheena Mckenzie needs to drive through downtown "Old" West Palm Beach or Rodeo Drive. Or better yet, run her down the intercoastal through Palm Beach past all the marinas. She wont be happy. Believe it or not some people have $20 and even 50 Million dollar boats! Oh my!

I hate to sound like my grandfather but, what is wrong with some of the younger generations? Why do so many people expect to be entitled to wealth? Is it MTV, is it rap music? WTF?

I grew up in a blue collar family and my old man owned a couple gas stations. I worked at the gas station at a young age. When we went to the Jersey Shore when I was a kid I was amazed by big boats and speedboats and all I was ever told was it takes hard work, better start working now! Why has this country turned against SUCCESSFUL people? I dont understand! Success should be rewarded not demonized.... Back to Gino, YOU worked for it. YOU deserve it!

Some people hate Kevin O'Leary (Shark Tank) but the guy is right:

I love how Erin Burnett tries to make O"Leary look like a bad guy and he completely spins it, tells the truth and makes her look like a fool!

http://outfront.blogs.cnn.com/2014/0...the-1-percent/

Last edited by Keith Atlanta; 04-08-2014 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Registered

There's a reason why people work hard to make money, it's so we can enjoy it.
Old 04-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Registered

We live in a day and age that if you don't have haters your doing something wrong. One of my neighbors introduced me to someone saying "this is the guy that has a mustang, a cobra, 2 boats and a motorcycle", with a negative tone. Haters keep hating because I ain't changing!

Last edited by abmotorman; 04-08-2014 at 03:50 PM.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:31 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Originally Posted by abmotorman
We live in a day and age that if you don't have haters your doing something wrong. One of my neighbors introduced me to someone saying "this is the guy that has a mustang, a cobra, 2 boats and a motorcycle", with a negative tone. Haters keep hating because I ain't changing!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]521728[/ATTACH]

The sense of entitlement...

I gotta believe Gino is proud of his new boat. The graphics to match the Lambo are gorgeous. Heck, I'm proud to just be on the same board as Gino and most of y'all!
Attached Thumbnails Commentary: CNN Misses The Go-Fast Boat-haters-gonna-hate.jpg  

Last edited by Pilotpete; 04-08-2014 at 04:33 PM.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Gino,
I am sure the reporter owns a small sail boat.....
Old 04-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Registered

it is not that young people expect to be entitled to wealth..although many many do and that is the everyone gets a trophy you are a winner and don't let anyone tell you different mentality...or more so you are a "winner", cRapper, "balla", future CEO (that doesn't know what a CEO is or what they do or how to become one and possibly can't even spell CEO much less the words that CEO is an acronym for) and model and actress and fashion designer and TV star

more so what is going on in this article and the comments on CNN especially is the fact that yoof, utes and chilwren in the USA ae so economically challenged and stupid that they can't possibly understand the concept of a growing and expanding economy and the idea of the pie getting bigger

they are obsessed with the idea that if someone else is eating a big piece of pie that came at the expense of the "little guy" and the "poor" and the drunk on the street or the crack smoker and coke snorter on the street

let me say I highly commend the individual on this forum and this story for getting his life together and I will be the first to admit that if I found myself in his position I am not sure I would be able to find a way to pull out of it much less get to the level of economic success he has

we spend 75% of the school day in this country foisting guilt on our children instead of educating them...global warming, homelessness, how you eat. GMOs, global poverty, global social strife, stray pets, wild kids they are suppose to befriend even though that wild kid will end up harming them or dragging them into a harmful situation and on and on and on

and lo and behold when you fill a young mind with mush and give it no alternative solutions or ability to think or reason about an issue openly and honestly you end up with indoctrinated mush brains that see an issue only one way and have no capability to see it any other way...and that way is "winner and loser"...everyone with something nice acquired it at the expense of someone else or at the expense of the "earf" and environment

every nice home and car is the reason that someone else has to ride the bus or lives in the ghetto, every piece of nice clothing is the reason that someone else wears goodwill and on and on

today's youf, utes and chilwren have ZERO understanding of economics, wealth, how to acquire wealth, how to maintain wealth, how to build assets, how to invest for the future and that is in addition to their poor work ethics, their entitlement, their sense of give me now right now mine today here and now mine!

even if they manage to acquire wealth they have no idea how to maintain it and this is the reason that massive amounts of lotto winners, pro sports "ballas" and cRappers and other musicians and actors and actresses end up flat broke and often in massive debt

they have no concept of only spending 4% or 5% of your invested wealth per year MAX, they have no concept of appreciating asset VS depreciating asset, the have no concept of the value of something, they have no concept of what it cost to own something and to maintain it, they have no concept of income taxes, property taxes, maintenance, upkeep and on and on and on

and even if they get someone that tries to tell them these things they have been fed so much mush as a child that they simply believe that bankers and investors are evil and steal their wealth (they same way they stole the money that would have kept them and their single crack smoking mom and all their 5 children from 5 different dads none of which paid any support or ever were in the family off of welfare and allowed them to live middle class)..if only the bankster fraudseters and wall street and George Bush and Halliburton and Dick Cheney and Mitt Romney had not stolen it all and eaten big pie

so they stuff their money in the mattress or in the cheap crappy safe that their friends break into during the house party, they "invest" in horridly overpriced jewelry that is worth 15% of what they paid for it in actual valuable metals and stones, they invest in 84 Caprices on dubs with Fruit Loops paint jobs and $40K in thumps and houses that have 300 big screens and tiger cages and leopard carpet with tiger skin wall paper and zebra curtains

they have ZERO concept of putting their money to work unless it is a club, restaurant, cRap record label or clothing line......and they are so accustomed to "everyone is a winner and you are a winner" and the fact that they actually are getting paid which to them means they are a winner and will forever be a winner so anything and everything they toss money at equals "get paid more" that there is no concept of accountability, accounting, managing a business, getting professionals to run something or anything else other than "I am a winner I like this idea, I fund and I get paid"

the flip side is the occupy crowd that has often come from a 2 parent family or at least a divorced family where both parents are around, often their parent is a bankster fraudster or a mid to high level cog in the fraud and theft of wealth from others machine and the guilt of the parent along with the social indoctrination in schools (at the behest of these types of parents especially) is passed onto the kids

so while the kid is getting $4500 per month from mom and dad after getting that all valuable transgender studies degree where they took more social indoctrination classes and learned more about the successes of wealth and income redistribution (in spite of the glaring and massive failures of these concepts everywhere they have even been tried) they don't consider their family "well off" or often they do not consider them even middle class because growing up they never had anything really that nice because their parents refused to buy it and shipped a large portion of their income to uganda, ethopia, handed it to addicts on the street, refused to invest in any company that was not socially conscious (see actually makes money), they forewent income opportunities because "they had enough" or because it got in the way of their "causes" and standing on a street corner with their kids screaming the virtues of abortion, income redistribution, letting mass murders free from jail, and handing more tax dollars to crack mothers and inter-generational welfare "families" to help grow the economy

none of these mush brained fools understands anything about the concept that you can give most "ballas", cRappers, mulch-generation welfare dependents, occupy types, or even most ordinary common USA public school educated kids or young adults ONE BILLION DOLLARS and the result will be in a very short time you will have 22 more dependents that will be raised to be ignorant and dependent, a whole **** ton of worthless crap that is either headed for the landfill or will be stripped down and recycled to get any actual useful materials out of it and that was poorly maintained or beat to crap even if it would had had value, millions in unpaid debt, a path of destruction that rivals Katrina, a much larger sense of entitlement and total and complete abdication of responsibility for why they ended up broke and in debt and probably a 20 year court docket of blaming everyone else for stealing it all and bankster fraudstering them

or if they are the really "socially conscious" bill and melinda gates types you will have a doubling of the population of ethopia and a tripling of the number of begging bowl holders in africa while the skill set of those begging bowl holders is still zero in their own economy much less in a global economy and they still have the infrastructure of a mud path for donkeys and camels and **** in the river where they bath and wash cloths and catch the little bit of their subsistence food that the bother to rustle up for themselves.....and you will have 5,000 more abortion clinics in the USA (instead of in ethopia much less going with their Darwinist "belief system" of survival of the fittest in those places because you can't possibly implement what you espouse in the third world that is only for the destruction of the first world!)

and the really socially conscious will fly and drive all over the place burning hummers and "factory farms" and getting in the way of $8 dollar an hour work a day people just trying to go to work with their protest and chaining themselves to things and they will give no consideration to developing any real useful skill or investing in anything useful to create a bigger pie and then taking a portion of that to show others how to bake a pie because they can't possibly grasp that concept and the only concept they grasp is others have too much = bad get it to those that have too little = good and then place no accountability or social restraints on those that resources are handed to with impunity even if the self and socially destructive results of the squandering of those resources bash you right in the face with a brick while stealing your Ifone and shouting polar bear game and knock out game!.......they are just misunderstood and reacting to their lifetime of being "stolen from" you see who cares if they just scrambled the brain of some doctor that gave a lot to charity and invented many pharmaceuticals that made the world a better place for diseased kids he had his time in the sun anyway!

that is the youth that have been raised in this country and even the vast majority of "young adults" they are incapable of understanding basic economics unless it means some have so others lost out...they are incapable of understanding short term and long term investing or money management....they have little skill set or ability to develop one and either their sense of entitlement and doing no wrong is high or their sense of guilt and failed social responsibility concepts is high or possibly even both

they have no concept of productivity or making something or even where to start to do so, no business sense, no concept of where things come from or how a successful economy grows or functions (other than give to everyone equally and require the productive to spend in a particular way while requiring no responsibility from the unproductive) and they have no grasp of the concept that even if you gave everyone in the USA an equal slice of the current wealth of the USA in a few short years that wealth would end up right back into the hands of many of the same people that hold a large portion of it today and not because they are better bankster fraudsters, but because most of them understand the basic concepts of producing, investing, business, return on investment, spending within your limits and on and on while the rest understand spend until it is gone them blame others and point fingers and scream fraud and sue someone or riot or "occupy" something or worse ship it off to a third world country where they will squander it even faster and with more impunity while breeding more begging bowl holders

Last edited by TexasVines; 04-08-2014 at 05:30 PM.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasVines
it is not that young people expect to be entitled to wealth..although many many do and that is the everyone gets a trophy you are a winner and don't let anyone tell you different mentality...or more so you are a "winner", cRapper, "balla", future CEO (that doesn't know what a CEO is or what they do or how to become one and possibly can't even spell CEO much less the words that CEO is an acronym for) and model and actress and fashion designer and TV star

more so what is going on in this article and the comments on CNN especially is the fact that yoof, utes and chilwren in the USA ae so economically challenged and stupid that they can't possibly understand the concept of a growing and expanding economy and the idea of the pie getting bigger

they are obsessed with the idea that if someone else is eating a big piece of pie that came at the expense of the "little guy" and the "poor" and the drunk on the street or the crack smoker and coke snorter on the street

let me say I highly commend the individual on this forum and this story for getting his life together and I will be the first to admit that if I found myself in his position I am not sure I would be able to find a way to pull out of it much less get to the level of economic success he has

we spend 75% of the school day in this country foisting guilt on our children instead of educating them...global warming, homelessness, how you eat. GMOs, global poverty, global social strife, stray pets, wild kids they are suppose to befriend even though that wild kid will end up harming them or dragging them into a harmful situation and on and on and on

and lo and behold when you fill a young mind with mush and give it no alternative solutions or ability to think or reason about an issue openly and honestly you end up with indoctrinated mush brains that see an issue only one way and have no capability to see it any other way...and that way is "winner and loser"...everyone with something nice acquired it at the expense of someone else or at the expense of the "earf" and environment

every nice home and car is the reason that someone else has to ride the bus or lives in the ghetto, every piece of nice clothing is the reason that someone else wears goodwill and on and on

today's youf, utes and chilwren have ZERO understanding of economics, wealth, how to acquire wealth, how to maintain wealth, how to build assets, how to invest for the future and that is in addition to their poor work ethics, their entitlement, their sense of give me now right now mine today here and now mine!

even if they manage to acquire wealth they have no idea how to maintain it and this is the reason that massive amounts of lotto winners, pro sports "ballas" and cRappers and other musicians and actors and actresses end up flat broke and often in massive debt

they have no concept of only spending 4% or 5% of your invested wealth per year MAX, they have no concept of appreciating asset VS depreciating asset, the have no concept of the value of something, they have no concept of what it cost to own something and to maintain it, they have no concept of income taxes, property taxes, maintenance, upkeep and on and on and on

and even if they get someone that tries to tell them these things they have been fed so much mush as a child that they simply believe that bankers and investors are evil and steal their wealth (they same way they stole the money that would have kept them and their single crack smoking mom and all their 5 children from 5 different dads none of which paid any support or ever were in the family off of welfare and allowed them to live middle class)..if only the bankster fraudseters and wall street and George Bush and Halliburton and Dick Cheney and Mitt Romney had not stolen it all and eaten big pie

so they stuff their money in the mattress or in the cheap crappy safe that their friends break into during the house party, they "invest" in horridly overpriced jewelry that is worth 15% of what they paid for it in actual valuable metals and stones, they invest in 84 Caprices on dubs with Fruit Loops paint jobs and $40K in thumps and houses that have 300 big screens and tiger cages and leopard carpet with tiger skin wall paper and zebra curtains

they have ZERO concept of putting their money to work unless it is a club, restaurant, cRap record label or clothing line......and they are so accustomed to "everyone is a winner and you are a winner" and the fact that they actually are getting paid which to them means they are a winner and will forever be a winner so anything and everything they toss money at equals "get paid more" that there is no concept of accountability, accounting, managing a business, getting professionals to run something or anything else other than "I am a winner I like this idea, I fund and I get paid"

the flip side is the occupy crowd that has often come from a 2 parent family or at least a divorced family where both parents are around, often their parent is a bankster fraudster or a mid to high level cog in the fraud and theft of wealth from others machine and the guilt of the parent along with the social indoctrination in schools (at the behest of these types of parents especially) is passed onto the kids

so while the kid is getting $4500 per month from mom and dad after getting that all valuable transgender studies degree where they took more social indoctrination classes and learned more about the successes of wealth and income redistribution (in spite of the glaring and massive failures of these concepts everywhere they have even been tried) they don't consider their family "well off" or often they do not consider them even middle class because growing up they never had anything really that nice because their parents refused to buy it and shipped a large portion of their income to uganda, ethopia, handed it to addicts on the street, refused to invest in any company that was not socially conscious (see actually makes money), they forewent income opportunities because "they had enough" or because it got in the way of their "causes" and standing on a street corner with their kids screaming the virtues of abortion, income redistribution, letting mass murders free from jail, and handing more tax dollars to crack mothers and inter-generational welfare "families" to help grow the economy

none of these mush brained fools understands anything about the concept that you can give most "ballas", cRappers, mulch-generation welfare dependents, occupy types, or even most ordinary common USA public school educated kids or young adults ONE BILLION DOLLARS and the result will be in a very short time you will have 22 more dependents that will be raised to be ignorant and dependent, a whole **** ton of worthless crap that is either headed for the landfill or will be stripped down and recycled to get any actual useful materials out of it and that was poorly maintained or beat to crap even if it would had had value, millions in unpaid debt, a path of destruction that rivals Katrina, a much larger sense of entitlement and total and complete abdication of responsibility for why they ended up broke and in debt and probably a 20 year court docket of blaming everyone else for stealing it all and bankster fraudstering them

or if they are the really "socially conscious" bill and melinda gates types you will have a doubling of the population of ethopia and a tripling of the number of begging bowl holders in africa while the skill set of those begging bowl holders is still zero in their own economy much less in a global economy and they still have the infrastructure of a mud path for donkeys and camels and **** in the river where they bath and wash cloths and catch the little bit of their subsistence food that the bother to rustle up for themselves.....and you will have 5,000 more abortion clinics in the USA (instead of in ethopia much less going with their Darwinist "belief system" of survival of the fittest in those places because you can't possibly implement what you espouse in the third world that is only for the destruction of the first world!)

and the really socially conscious will fly and drive all over the place burning hummers and "factory farms" and getting in the way of $8 dollar an hour work a day people just trying to go to work with their protest and chaining themselves to things and they will give no consideration to developing any real useful skill or investing in anything useful to create a bigger pie and then taking a portion of that to show others how to bake a pie because they can't possibly grasp that concept and the only concept they grasp is others have too much = bad get it to those that have too little = good and then place no accountability or social restraints on those that resources are handed to with impunity even if the self and socially destructive results of the squandering of those resources bash you right in the face with a brick while stealing your Ifone and shouting polar bear game and knock out game!.......they are just misunderstood and reacting to their lifetime of being "stolen from" you see who cares if they just scrambled the brain of some doctor that gave a lot to charity and invented many pharmaceuticals that made the world a better place for diseased kids he had his time in the sun anyway!

that is the youth that have been raised in this country and even the vast majority of "young adults" they are incapable of understanding basic economics unless it means some have so others lost out...they are incapable of understanding short term and long term investing or money management....they have little skill set or ability to develop one and either their sense of entitlement and doing no wrong is high or their sense of guilt and failed social responsibility concepts is high or possibly even both

they have no concept of productivity or making something or even where to start to do so, no business sense, no concept of where things come from or how a successful economy grows or functions (other than give to everyone equally and require the productive to spend in a particular way while requiring no responsibility from the unproductive) and they have no grasp of the concept that even if you gave everyone in the USA an equal slice of the current wealth of the USA in a few short years that wealth would end up right back into the hands of many of the same people that hold a large portion of it today and not because they are better bankster fraudsters, but because most of them understand the basic concepts of producing, investing, business, return on investment, spending within your limits and on and on while the rest understand spend until it is gone them blame others and point fingers and scream fraud and sue someone or riot or "occupy" something or worse ship it off to a third world country where they will squander .....
Holy crap! That's a long post.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

People generally have strong views about Ms. Sheena McKenzie. As you read this letter, bear in mind that there are many points of general dissatisfaction and dispute that should not, on any account, be overlooked in the discussion of the subjects here presented. One of these is that Ms. McKenzie writes a lot of long statements that mean practically nothing. What's sneaky is that she constructs those statements in such a way that it never occurs to her readers to analyze them. Analysis would almost certainly indicate that Ms. McKenzie has had some success in clear-cutting ancient forest lands. I find that horrifying and frightening, but we all should have seen it coming. We all knew that we've all heard Ms. McKenzie yammer and whine about how she's being scapegoated again, the poor dear.

If natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species then Ms. McKenzie is clearly going to be the first to go. She may cause a marked deterioration in our literature, amusements, and social conduct right after she reads this letter. Let her. As soon as our backs are turned, I will step up to the plate and attack Ms. McKenzie's malice and hypocrisy. I aver that people who work with Ms. McKenzie's squadristi discredit themselves. I'm not going to say why; we all know the reason. Ms. McKenzie is like a giant octopus sprawling its slimy length over city, state, and nation. Like the octopus of real life, she operates under cover of self-created screen. Ms. McKenzie seizes in her long and powerful tentacles our executive officers, our legislative bodies, our schools, our courts, our newspapers, and every agency created for the public protection.

I recently heard Ms. McKenzie tell a bunch of people that she acts in the name of equality and social justice. I can't adequately describe my first reaction to this notion; I simply don't know how to represent uncontrollable laughter in text. She denies ever having tried to make nearby communities victims of environmental degradation and toxic waste dumping. I personally assume she's merely trying to cover her posterior, as the truth is that Ms. McKenzie cannot tolerate the world as it is. She needs to live in a world of fantasies. To be more specific, we must fight tooth and nail against Ms. McKenzie. If we fail in this, we are not failing someone else; we are not disrupting some interest separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to observe that if you want to hide something from Ms. McKenzie, you just have to put it in a book.

Although there are no formal, external validating criteria for Ms. McKenzie's despicable claims, I think we can safely say that she recently made the astonishing claim that she's merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live. Stripped of all its hyperbole, this statement is really just saying that Ms. McKenzie wants to destroy that which is the envy of—and model for—the entire civilized world. Alas, that's a mere ripple on the foul-mouthed ocean of absenteeism in which Ms. McKenzie will drown any attempt to proscribe her and her yes-men as the most dangerous enemies of the people. When uttered by her, the word “global”, as in “global spread of pharisaism”, implies, “It's not my fault”. In reality, we'd certainly have a lot less pharisaism if Ms. McKenzie would just stop teaching the next generation how to hate—and whom to hate. While there is inevitable overlap at the edges of political movements, we need to establish a supportive—rather than an intimidating—atmosphere for offering public comment. Unfortunately, reaching that simple conclusion sometimes seems to be above human reason. But there is a wisdom above human, and to that we must look if we are ever to refute Ms. McKenzie's arguments line-by-line and claim-by-claim.

I believe, way deep down, that I can easily see Ms. McKenzie performing the following bleeding-heart, humorless acts. First, she will envelop us in a nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror. Then, she will cause pain and injury to those who don't deserve it. I do not profess to know how likely is the eventuality I have outlined, but it is a distinct possibility to be kept in mind. I'm not very conversant with her background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that I maintain I know why Ms. McKenzie has been abetting a resurgence of anal-retentive extremism. She considers it an interesting sociological experiment for determining whether people can be influenced to promote pushy ideologies such as aspheterism.

The pen is a powerful tool. Why don't we use that tool to direct your attention in some detail to the vast and irreparable calamity brought upon us by Ms. McKenzie? The pudibund, backwards dingbats that comprise her claque are as thick as thieves. If one of them is willing to acquire public acceptance of Ms. McKenzie's lackadaisical allegations, then they all are. What's more, none of them is able to accept that she uses big words like “pathologicopsychological” to make herself sound important. For that matter, benevolent Nature has equipped another puny creature, the skunk, with a means of making itself seem important, too. Although Ms. McKenzie's asseverations may reek like a skunk, trying to keep Ms. McKenzie from legitimizing the fear and hatred of the privileged for the oppressed is a sucker's game. No matter how hard we try to stop her, she'll always find some new way to humiliate, subjugate, and eventually eliminate everyone who wants to take personal action and reveal some shocking facts about her fibs.

When a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that Ms. McKenzie stubbornly refuses to own up to her mistakes serves only to convince me that were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be her most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Ms. McKenzie to help her lash out at everyone and everything in sight. If she manages to pit race against race, religion against religion, and country against country, our nation will not endure as a civilization, as a geopolitical entity, or even as a society. Rather, it will exist only as a prison, a prison in which renitent, malapert scamsters force me to endure Ms. McKenzie's despotic tyranny in all its plenitude.

Ms. McKenzie's brinkmanship and tin-rattling is aimed at prodding the government into sanctioning her attempts to sue people at random. And here, I claim, lies a clue to the intellectual vacuum so gapingly apparent in her memoranda. How I pity Ms. McKenzie if I were to be her judge. I would start by notifying the jury that Ms. McKenzie thinks it would be a great idea to glamorize drug usage. Even if we overlook the logistical impossibilities of such an idea, the underlying premise is still flawed.

We must put Ms. McKenzie in her place. This call to action begins with you. You must be the first to bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy. You must be the one to win the culture war and save this country. And you must inform your fellow man that it's scary how effectively Ms. McKenzie has been toying with our opinions. I myself deeply regret the loss of life and injuries sustained by this tragedy. I am currently working to understand the surrounding circumstances so as to improve our ability to present another paradigm in opposition to Ms. McKenzie's pernicious, unreasonable doctrines. She ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person.

I, hardheaded cynic that I am, can repeat with undiminished conviction something I said eons ago: If Ms. McKenzie gets her way, none of us will be able to explain the Sheena McKenzie factor in the equation of phallocentrism. Therefore, we must not let Ms. McKenzie siphon off scarce international capital intended for underdeveloped countries. Let me back up a little: My general thesis is that she would have us believe that she is the arbiter of all things. Yeah, right. And I also suppose that Ms. McKenzie is the one who will lead us to our great shining future? The fact of the matter is that her beggarly rejoinders often resemble an inverted fairy tale in that the triumph of innocence comes at the start and the ugly sisters of Lysenkoism and colonialism enter on stage in triumph for the final curtain. I'll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: For her hideous plans to succeed, Ms. McKenzie needs to dumb down our society. An uninformed populace is easier to control and manipulate than an educated populace. Before the year is over, schoolchildren will stop being required to learn the meanings of words like “incontrovertibleness” and “counterintelligence”. They will be incapable of comprehending that Ms. McKenzie likes to cite poll results that “prove” that the moon is made of green cheese. Really? Have you ever been contacted by one of her pollsters? Chances are good that you never have been contacted and never will be. Otherwise, the polls would show that Ms. McKenzie exhibits a perverse talent for getting viscerally angry and staying angry long enough to lock people who need our help into a vicious cycle of indigence and ignorance. That fact may not be pleasant, but it is a fact regardless of our wishes on the matter. Ms. Sheena McKenzie's groupies are united through onanism, totalitarianism, and chauvinism. That's all I have to say. Thank you for reading this letter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.