Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OT--how NOT to talk to a cop (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31075-ot-how-not-talk-cop.html)

Steve_H 08-16-2002 09:23 AM

OT--how NOT to talk to a cop

>I went to the store the other day, I was only in there for about 5 minutes
>and when I came out there was a damn motorcycle cop writing a parking
>ticket. So I went up to him and said, 'Come on buddy, how about giving a
>guy a break?' He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called
>him a pencil necked nazi. He glared at me and started writing another
>ticket for having bald tires!! So I called him a horse ****. He finished
>the second ticket and put it on the car with the first. Then he started
>writing a third ticket!! This went on for about 20 minutes, the more I
>abused him, the more tickets he wrote. I didn't give a damn. My car was
>parked around the corner...
>
>
>

Shane 08-16-2002 09:27 AM

LMAO!:D :D :D

Jayl13 08-16-2002 09:30 AM

Bahahahaha
Thats good I like that

Risk Taker 08-16-2002 09:35 AM

DOH !!:eek: :D :D :D

sean stinson 08-16-2002 09:46 AM

True story BG #1 and myself got pulled over after I did an illegal U-Turn...Cop asks for the usual stuff license, regs, and insurance which I give him....He then asks why the move.....I said when I saw the sign I was already committed 70% and felt it was safer to complete instead of pullout....cop say ok you insurance card is expired....I say rest your neck stud I got another right here.....BG #1 says I can't believe you just said that; DMan get bail money together Stinson at it with the cop.....Cop goes back to his car and returns, hands me all my stuff back telling me I'm only going to give you a warning since your excuse is plausible BUT since I'm showing you an act of kindness You sir have to repay the debt and show somebody else an act of kindness in 30 days....I said I show an act of kindness to a stripper every night so were even....Cop laughs.....BG #1 yells what I can't believe your letting him go I get pulled over with the yes sir, no sir, and manners but I still get the ticket he tells you to rest your neck and whatever else and he gets off......Cop says next time don't brown nose the cop.......Have a nice night
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

MnFastBoat 08-16-2002 10:21 AM

hummmm
now we all knolw Troutly would respect any and all brown nosing he would happen across :)

J/K

I am sure he would except all flashes of the female persuasion at least :)

KAAMA 08-16-2002 10:46 PM

I liked that. :)

R Addiction 08-16-2002 11:20 PM

LMAO :D

sean stinson 08-17-2002 01:51 PM

Originally posted by Troutly
LMAO!

And Sean, I can just see you saying that :D

True story happened right in front of Fashion Island in Newport Beach.

Cheng couldn't believe it. But you should ask him about the Dick Simon car ride I took him on the other day too.

High speed lefts through traffic left his heart going pitter patter!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Playn 08-17-2002 04:55 PM

:D :D :D