DCB's...  why ya all selling?? >

DCB's... why ya all selling??

Notices

DCB's... why ya all selling??

Old 05-01-2014, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Don Johnson
I know of 3 DCB's that recently sold for pretty high $'s, used price on DCB's has gone up in the last year substantially for nicely cared for and outfitted boats..
Really??? I thought they've been in the toilet ever since Dave started producing the M series boats regardless of the high price tag in comparison to a used F.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NASCAT
Really??? I thought they've been in the toilet ever since Dave started producing the M series boats regardless of the high price tag in comparison to a used F.
Nope, the F series is still in demand with some that don't like how difficult a full windshield boat is to get on and off when beaching....

Last 30 days of action;

2008 F32 with 700's/NXT just sold for $229k
2008 F32 with Teague 1335's/6 drives just sold for $279k
2008 F32 with Teague 1,100's/ 6 drives just sold for $272k
Old 05-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Registered

I'm not questioning the demand just the retention of value. Boats being in demand & or selling does not necessarily have any correlation to high resale value. In fact in most cases high volume of a particular item means a great deal for the buyer not necessarily the seller.

In order for your statement to hold water I think you'd have to post the price the 1st owner paid for ea DCB new originally which I assume isn't readily available.

That would give one an accurate accounting of what 6y/o DCB's are selling for. I don't really know any other way you could substantiate the claim b/c everything else is just subjective.

Just my $.02.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:42 AM
Registered

Not even close,,,, they are still selling and building!
Old 05-01-2014, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

I don't think they have built any new F boats, if so very few. Only one I know of was the 29 with single 1350 two years ago
Old 05-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Registered

I'm not questioning the demand just the retention of value. Boats being in demand & or selling does not necessarily have any correlation to high resale value. In fact in most cases high volume of a particular item means a great deal for the buyer not necessarily the seller.

In order for your statement to hold water I think you'd have to post the price the 1st owner paid for ea DCB new originally which I assume isn't readily available.

That would give one an accurate accounting of what 6y/o DCB's are selling for. I don't really know any other way you could substantiate the claim b/c everything else is just subjective.

Just my $.02.

From what I can determine used price on well equipped F32 has increased between $20k-$30k vs 2013. I know this from experience in buying mine last year.

New build price on an 2008 F32 big HP/6 drive and well optioned had to be over $500k
Old 05-01-2014, 02:39 PM
Registered

Just my $.02.
says the guy who has had a skater for sale since 08.... just my $.02.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by daddy
says the guy who has had a skater for sale since 08.... just my $.02.

Interesting statement but you ought to get your facts straight b/c I didn't buy the Skater until late 2008.
You are not very good at math are you?
Not my $.02, FACT!
Old 05-01-2014, 02:55 PM
Registered

ohhh snap I got my popcorn this just turned interesting
Old 05-01-2014, 03:02 PM
Registered

Funny how you discredit other manufacture sales, but you can't give your skater away for pennies on the dollar. FACT, proven by your boat - 6 years on the market

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.