If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Boats:
    1997 35' Fountain
    Tinley Park, IL
    Quiet Storm,
    It took around 2 hours to get out of Alsip. I left there around 8:30. There were only 37 boats floating around when I pulled out. After that the second wave came in. I bet they’re still trying to get their boats out of the water.

RUSS SR1,
    We found the BAT! It was needed for Alsip!
    Attached Images Attached Images

We were going to go through the locks so I could take my friends for a tour of the river. It was literealy like like bumper boats trying to get near the entrance. People were pushing each others boats with their poles, paddles, whatever they could find. I have never seen anything like it.

Were doomed! Charter Member Wally's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Chris Craft Stinger 222
    Chicago, IL

We figured it would be crazy getting away from the watching area so we started leaving right as the blue angles started thier show. I had a dead battery in the digital camera so it didnt much matter picture wise! We just idled away while they did thier thing and when they finnished we were more then far away heading north not to run into any problems. Goo thing too cause when it all ended it looked like a madhouse!!!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

My Boats:
    16 Donzi 41 Saber 27 Magnum 35 Chris Craft Commander
    Western Michigan
    Awesome show, crazy chi town boaters. Note for future shows, I turned east and within 10 minutes I was running about 70 towards grand haven. I had a great run and I was comfy in my rack before most of those alsip guys were on the trailer. Sounds like the kennedy at 5. NK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12