Biscayne Bay Accident news... >

Biscayne Bay Accident news...

Notices

Biscayne Bay Accident news...

Old 05-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Registered

Received 881 Likes on 478 Posts

Scene had to be a MESS......

To put it in perspective this guy got cut with a bottle and it looked like JAWS was in the water! 30 seconds in, over by the stage then next to the cop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIISbgHp29g
Old 05-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Reading between the lines he worked for a protection company. My bet is he was there as security for Pitbull or at the companies behest. Possibly ordered to help. No idea but seems logical.
Pitbull was not there, this guy who got killed was just out with friends on another boat and tried to help these other idiots. Nothing to do with these guys.
Old 05-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Incredibly sad story.. This is unacceptable and could have been prevented.. The young man killed was not part of the crawd on the boat, he was just a bystander trying to help DJ laz out.. He was the second from the front, he wasn't the last guy by the motor.. Which is crazy
Old 05-06-2014, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by dreamer
Maybe a Fan running over and wanting to get involved
That was my 1st thought....
Old 05-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dreamer
Maybe a Fan running over and wanting to get involved
+1
Old 05-06-2014, 10:50 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hogie roll
I find no one guilty but the dude pushing. Unless he got run over. Darwin strikes again.
Thats maybe the dumbest and coldest statement I've ever seen on here. I certainly hope you boat far from me with those views!
Old 05-07-2014, 12:53 AM
Registered

Only one person from this thread was at the scene. From the photo's there are some mistakes (from my point of view) I was not there. I find it crazy that people here are so fast to pass judgement on this type of stuff.

It was a horrible accident. Nothing more; Nothing less. If nothing would have happened, there would not be any posts and people boating would think that pushing a boat off a sand bar was ok.

IMHO this is not about blame, but an opportunity to learn, teach, discuss, and improve a situation like this. Not call someone a dumdazz.

My .02 Centavo's
Old 05-07-2014, 05:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Johnaut46
Only one person from this thread was at the scene. From the photo's there are some mistakes (from my point of view) I was not there. I find it crazy that people here are so fast to pass judgement on this type of stuff.

It was a horrible accident. Nothing more; Nothing less. If nothing would have happened, there would not be any posts and people boating would think that pushing a boat off a sand bar was ok.

IMHO this is not about blame, but an opportunity to learn, teach, discuss, and improve a situation like this. Not call someone a dumdazz.

My .02 Centavo's

I agree with this. It was a terrible accident with loss of life. Prayers to all involved but this is an opportunity for all of us to step back and learn. Tim
Old 05-07-2014, 06:11 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 851 Likes on 312 Posts

If you're the captain of a boat and you allow people to get near the transom of your boat while motors are running, you're a dumdazz.
Old 05-07-2014, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

My .02 Centavo's
This was not an accident it was the direct result of the actions of an idiot behind the wheel of the boat, there is nothing to learn from this, common sense cannot be taught.

Yes it is about blame DJ Laz's reckless behavior resulted in the death of this young man. If you were stuck would you let people push your boat while you tried to power off?? I pretty sure the answer is a definite no.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.