If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ok Chicago/Indiana/West Michigan, whats next ?

I see alot of you are doing the COPS run on Saturday. We are leaving for South Haven Friday night and will stay through Monday night. Is a Sunday run to St. Joe still do-able. Anyone interested in meeting up on east side of the lake just let me know.

I am also planning on watching the races at Blarneys on Thursday if anyone else is going.

Charter Member#330 Charter Member MrCIG's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1985 38 Cigarette 2004 Formula 400SS
    We are doing the COPS run Saturday and Grand Haven races Labor day weekend. We will be staying in Muskegan at Great Lakes.

If you like it rough do it OFFSHORE!!!

My Boats:
    38 Cig Flatdeck
    Arlington Hts. Il.
    If people are going east on Sunday Iwould love to Join in on the fun. Can't make the COPS run though, Saturday the boats got to stay dry. Candyman do you guys have anything going after the COPS run?

Charter Member #1171 Charter Member obnoxus's Avatar
    My Boats:
    New Lenox , Il
    Ill answer for Candy man,,, we are thiniking of running over to Michigan City for the boat show on Sunday

Charter Member Charter Member 32fever's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37 Outerlimits & PowerPlay 185
    Granger, IN
    Obnoxus/Candyman...great meeting you all this weekend. Both of you have very nice boats (and awesome anchoring skills (compared to me))

If "ya'll" are going to MI City, maybe we could head South and meet you there the 25th. Haven't been to that in a while, but the last time wasnt' heavy on the perf boats. Not sure what dealers will show up. Anybody know what dealers will be there?

Platinum Member Platinum Member KAAMA's Avatar
    My Boats:
    A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!
    Western Michigan
    KAAMA just might be there (Michigan City) this weekend no matter who is there or what dealers are present!

Gone Fishin' Charter Member Waterfoul's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!
    Grand Rapids/Holland/Grand Haven
    I'll be at the races on Labor Day Weekend.
    [b]M Go Blue.......Gator boots, gator luggage, gator purses... all at cut rate deals!!!!

I think we should all meet up early Sunday morning just off the beach at South Haven for some perch fishing. Could imagine the look on the faces of the fisherman as 20 un- muffled boats pulled up and dropped anchor ?

My Boats:
    1997 35' Fountain
    Tinley Park, IL
    I'm not sure about Sunday yet. I'm thinking it will be Michigan City. There weren’t too many posts about the St. Joe trip. Maybe we can hit St. Joe in September?

I'm looking into going to GH for the races Labor Day weekend. The next weekend is Mr. Cigs Poker run on the river. I had a good time last year. It even gave me my 3 seconds of fame on Wild Chicago.

Are you bringing the boat?

Do you like the idea of meeting up at MC?

RUSS SR1,
    I'm not sure what will happen after the C.O.P.S run. You can give my cell a call that afternoon and I'll let you know. Did you want to do the Michigan City show? 708-218-1566

How do you think docking will be at Michigan City?
    I'm up for anything as long as I'm boating and not working!!!!!!

Charter Member #927 Charter Member Payton's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 34' Super Hawaii
    I don't think there is much for docking at Michigan City during the in water boat show. The seawall where the poker run boats tied up is all used up by the show. up stream from there, B&E ma have a couple of transient slips, The Muni marina is about a half mile walk to the show.

We'll hook up with you guys if you go to Mich. City.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast