Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
5th Annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run 4 weeks and counting! >

5th Annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run 4 weeks and counting!

Notices

5th Annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run 4 weeks and counting!

Old 05-27-2014, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 5th Annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run 4 weeks and counting!

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend with friends and family! And a huge 'Thank you!!" to our former and current members of the military. Your service to our country is so much appreciated!

We are less than 4 weeks away from the 5th Annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run! Please be sure to register ASAP on the website so I can be well prepared come June 20th! It is very important that you register so I may have a head count for food, slips, shirts, etc. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER BY THE END OF THIS WEEK I CANNOT GUARANTEE SPACE, FOOD, AND SO ON.

We have changed up the route and the stops. Lunch will be in Winneconne at the Fin ‘n’ Feather & we will be making “stops” this year instead of circling a card boat. Dinner Friday will be off the menu at Dockside and Saturday will be a delicious buffet. Saturday's entertainment is the awesome 80's and 90's cover band Replica.

Our hotel of choice is once again the Oshkosh Waterfront Hotel. There is a block of rooms reserved under the poker run and the hotel is filling up fast with weddings, etc., so please call them at 855-230-1900 soon! Also, make sure you "like" us on Facebook so you get up-to-the-minute details! The Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen website has been updated with the festivities for this year so check it out!

If you have any questions in the interim, please don’t hesitate to call/email/text. Watch for more updates and details as we go! I am looking forward to seeing each and every one of you and as well as meeting our first-time runners.

Shannon 920.215.2155

Facebook: Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen
Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run
Lake Michigan Fun Run for Make-A-Wish