Notices

hard day :(

Old 06-05-2014, 11:01 AM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

TBF!
You know I really am not sure how my reply to you will turn as I type, so be it!

I read you comment last night and started a reply, deleted it and signed off of here!

I really want to be understanding that you really have not a clue about my life or love of dogs, so I thought maybe your just spouting off behind a monitor like most.

But I am going to say what I truly feel!

And that is you have not an F'nn clue about my life or love of dogs so how the F$#K can you make a comment to me "Some people do not deserve the privelige of Dog ownership"!!!
And I am reading into this that your comment is due to the fact of us not continueing to foster our Boxer but let her go to an adoptive family that WANTED her to, and utilize her for what she is great at and that is giving kindness and affection that will only be of great help with older folks at a Nursing/retirement home!
Really F***tard!! Like I said--you have NOT clue about our lives with animals!!!
I have owned over a half dozen dogs, foster many more, have spent thousands upon thousands in the last 20+ years of dog ownership!
Just because we as a family have decided to not endure more pain of loosing our beloved dogs, and it has been many! Because we decided to stop having multiple dogs at home, partly of because we want to move to a different home, You choose to put me into a category of not deserving to own a dog!!
Can you read between the lines when I tell you to GO ---- Yourself!!

To any and all others, I apologize for this post, mods if you feel the need to delete it, close it or just remove the entire post if you feel deemed as doing so.

This is just one jacka$$ TBF that really has not a clue how to give a supported word like many other have done so.

And my final disclaimer! TBF, if I have truly interpreted your comment in the wrong manner, then please enlighten more and I will gladly retract this!
Old 06-05-2014, 11:21 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So sorry for your loss. Best use of a first post ever.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:58 AM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you !
And Welcome!

Originally Posted by Red_Hill
So sorry for your loss. Best use of a first post ever.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tpabayflyer
All the good times and love shared is worth the stinging pain of losing your pal.....Our lives are better with our K9's and it just stinks that they have to live so fast.....sorry for your loss..... TBF
I guess you missed this post? Your personal attacks certainly reveal your character or lack thereof...... As a former rescue volunteer/trainer I am unfortunately all too familiar with Dogs that get cast aside when selfish humans deem their loyal companions "inconvenient"....... I have nurtured numerous Dogs back to normal behavior after being traumatized by the separation anxiety from being removed from their home and family. Your previous post mentioned nothing about your Boxer being a Foster Dog so I and anyone else reading your post would have no clue about this. If you had made this clear I would have never responded in such an abrasive manner.

Calling me out for simply pointing out the obvious is your choice. As an experienced Dog Foster Family, you should have made that fact abundantly clear to avoid any hint of criticism.......