Lake Winnebago Poker Run Schedule of Events, June 19-20, 2014 >

Lake Winnebago Poker Run Schedule of Events, June 19-20, 2014

Notices

Lake Winnebago Poker Run Schedule of Events, June 19-20, 2014

Old 06-03-2014, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Winnebago Poker Run Schedule of Events, June 19-20, 2014

The countdown is on! We are less than 3 weeks away from the 5th Annual Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run! If I have not emailed/text/called/spoken to you about your registration I have not received it and I need you to pretty please jump on the website and register now! This makes things at registration go much smoother and makes my life easier !
Slips: Call the Ship Store at 920-230-6379 if you need to reserve a slip for the poker run in front of the Dockside. This is not something I can manage for you so please make the call as there are only a few slips left. The Pioneer Marina has reserved docks for us and there are public docks available across the river. You can call the Pioneer at 920-233-1981 if you would like to reserve a slip there. This is where you will be launching your boats and is just a mile or so from the Dockside.
Hotel: The Oshkosh Waterfront Hotel is sold out for the weekend. If you have not made your hotel reservations yet call the Hilton Garden Inn, 920-966-1300 and mention the group “ Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen Poker Run” to receive the rate they have given us. There is a shuttle available at the hotel if need be.
Registration: …on the 20th will open at 4pm and will be in the Ship Store at Sweetwater (501 S. Main St., Oshkosh). Here you will receive all the necessary info/goodies for the weekend and pay (if you did not do so on PayPal). We gladly accept cash, credit cards, and checks (made to Four Horsemen please).
Friday events: After you are registered with me grab a cocktail and enjoy the evening! There will be music on the deck at Dockside and dinner can be ordered off the menu at your leisure. Vouchers towards dinner will be given to you upon arrival. Get to know your fellow runners and take in summer!
Saturday events: There is a mandatory driver/copilot meeting Saturday at 9am at Dockside. Breakfast is available for $10 and is a buffet of hot food, fruit, and pastries. Everyone is welcome for the meeting. We will leave from the mouth of the Pioneer Marina at 11am. See the map for the route. Please note: we will be making 3 stops this year vs. circling card boats (or an unsuspecting family in a raft!!). There will be one card boat in Fond du lac. Back at Dockside we will have the card draw, dinner buffet, awards, silent auction and raffles. The night will finish with Replica, an amazing 80’s and 90’s cover band.
Thanks!
Shannon
Lake Winnebago Four Horsemen