Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO Update - Phone Numbers/Schedule (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31398-loto-update-phone-numbers-schedule.html)

WaterMoose 08-22-2002 10:33 AM

Did somebody say DOCKNOCKERS???????:eek: :eek:

THAT MEANS CRAAAAABBBSSSSS!!!!!:D

Well, hell...count me in on that!!! Hey Frequency! I may be bumming a ride from you....I'll fit, just plan on extra tabs!!!!

I mean, if I have to eat crabs again, I guess I'll just have to suffer....let the crab wreckage fly!!!!

Watermoose aka Mark

cell is 573-216-2379

P.S. Yum

Frequency 08-22-2002 10:37 AM

WaterMoose,

Your chariot awaits.......:D

I'll call you when we get in Friday morning and plan a pickup.:)

WaterMoose 08-22-2002 10:40 AM

Frequency!

Cool!!!!:cool:

Can I bring the Moosettes????

WM

Frequency 08-22-2002 10:43 AM

Moosettes? Why not......

(as long as they don't look like Bullwinkle) :D

WaterMoose 08-22-2002 10:58 AM

eehhhhhhh, well, more like Janet Reno, with more hair...

They don't take up too much room though, put 'em up front, boat will plane in 1.35 seconds!! Just kidding.

I'm off work at 7, after that, off to the crab races!!! Or, crab demolition derby is more like it! Maybe we should call ahead and make sure they order extra crabs, and more tubs of butter!!!

I'm drueling already....

WM

drip....drip.....drip......

G-Force 08-22-2002 04:53 PM

This is the final list...after this I'm leaving work, grabbing everything, and we're supposed to meet Waterfoul at a pickle park around 10:00pm tonight and caravan down!
Should be around 4-5a.m. when we hit LOTO.

Anyone who needs a hand at PB2 feel free to call me up - I'm always available to help out.

Good luck to everyone in getting down there - can't wait to see you all at Lazy Days at 10:30a.m. - Troutly, I expect you to have your sleepy little self awake and present for that picture!!
:D

DLG 08-22-2002 06:37 PM

Hey Watermoose,
Are those the same Moosetts you had at Docknockers a few weeks ago? Hummm, One guy-three girls.:D I didn’t want to say anything since we’d just meet…. I just figured you brought a couple of “spares” in case one of them DNF’ed. ;)

WaterMoose 08-22-2002 06:58 PM

Hey DLG!!!

Nope, new crop of Moosettes!! Cute, too! Three this time again, yep, just in case I get a DNS!!! They really don't look like Janet Reno, either....:D

Is Miss Bonnie making the trip??? And, can I count on that Pantera ride??? What a sweet boat!!!

Anywho, see you Friday or sometime this weekend!!!

WM

Waterfoul 08-22-2002 07:06 PM

Well, I'm off to LOTO. See you all there tomorrow!! 11 hour drive.......lot's of Red Bull will get me there!!!

Von Bongo 08-22-2002 07:06 PM

Drive safe Foul