Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Shootout or Party Cove saturday? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31412-shootout-party-cove-saturday.html)

Tbonepmp 08-21-2002 04:56 PM

Originally posted by Gary Anderson
JBK,
Yeah, the guy in the Cig was a major PITA. But dont worry, I hear he being sent to Military School next week.;)
Gary

Finally, man I thought that azzhole was never gonna go away...
What a relief! That guy is a COCK!!!!!!!!!:p :D :D ;)

jawbreakerkid 08-21-2002 04:59 PM

i'm glad you guys think he is a "meap" too.......

wienie, wienie, wienie!!!

ssherman 08-21-2002 05:49 PM

Sorry for the improper wording my brain is mush the last 48 hours. I will be down sometime fri. I may get Jesse james this fri AM. I am all for the cove on sat and shoot out on sunday. If we go home before Jimmy O's we will never make it so cove attire is fine/planned by me(had the best time last weekend all summer)

Tbone I think there are some photos floating around of you doing tequila shots with several middle aged housewifes:p :p

JBK tell N-lo to wear what ever because she can..........

Gary I cant wait to see the blonde Terri i think? I have plenty to discuss as long as i dont get cock blocked by the lurker and the x:p

G-Force 08-21-2002 06:37 PM

Hey, you guys don't mind if I post an actual response to the question that was asked, do ya?:D

PC on Saturday after the group shot at Lazy days, and ShootOut on Sunday.

AND WE STILL NEED TO PICK A SPOT ON SUNDAY TO MEET BEFORE THE SHOOTOUT SO WE CAN ALL TIE UP!

Tbonepmp 08-21-2002 06:46 PM

LATER PLAYERS...

I can't take it anymore... It has been a hard, long day at the office.:rolleyes: I'M LOTO BOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :p :cool:
L8TR

Frequency 08-21-2002 07:50 PM

Might I propose we all meet at Dave Mungenast Cove, which is located on the East end of the Grand Glaize bridge. It's a pretty good size cove in the no-wake area. We could meet up between 10:00 and 11:00 and head over to Shooters en masse?????

jawbreakerkid 08-22-2002 09:33 AM

Originally posted by ssherman
Gary I cant wait to see the blonde Terri i think? I have plenty to discuss as long as i dont get cock blocked by the lurker and the x:p
dude, i don't think you have to worry about the lurker and the x cockblocking you. you do a good enough job of cockblocking yourself, mr. not-so-smooth operator. :rolleyes: :D

Gary Anderson 08-22-2002 09:53 AM

JBK
I think I just hurt myself from laughing too hard!!!!!
Gary

Gary Anderson 08-22-2002 10:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
BTW,
I'll be out in front of Shooters by about 11:00 AM sunday if I can drag my lazy, hungover ass out of bed in time. You'll find me cruising around shooters on the "rubber missile" or having a few mid-day Mimosa's on the cruiser (better view from up there).
Gary

jawbreakerkid 08-22-2002 11:03 AM

Originally posted by Jesse James

Wow big words from the little guy..... he talks a good smack now that he shop lifted the pooty from his x-woman so he could have some play on the boat:p

JJ- the difference between me and you is that:

#1) my ex wants me back and your doesn't......simple enough..... ;)

#2) i can have women on my boat, because i have a boat that runs...you don't

#3) i'm a player and you're a player hater.....

#4) i can back my mouth up and you can't......so run and hide, "Shafty"!

need i go on...................didn't think so. ;) :p

BTW, i'll call you on my way down tonight. when are you coming down????

jbk