Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Shootout or Party Cove saturday? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31412-shootout-party-cove-saturday.html)

Gary Anderson 08-21-2002 02:50 PM

Shootout or Party Cove saturday?

In past years, the saturday of Shootout weekend was for signing up, PWC races, and time trials. The majority of racing was on sunday. So we always did party cove saturday and Shootout sunday.
This year, they're advertising "no time trials" on saturday, just racing.
What's everyones thought on what to do saturday? Shootout or PC? Anyone planning on running one day or the other?
Gary

ssherman 08-21-2002 03:05 PM

gary you need me to throttle the rubber missle:p

Gary Anderson 08-21-2002 03:34 PM

Um Shane, PLEASE, never use the term "throttle the rubber missile" in public when you're referring to me.
BTW, my blonde friend will be down this weekend again, if you need someone to out-talk you.
Gary

Tbonepmp 08-21-2002 04:08 PM

Now that's funny Gary...

I SAY WE ALL GET TOGETHER IN THE COVE!!!!!!!!
HIT UP THE SHOOT-OUT ON SUNDAY... (EARLY)>>WHICH MEANS 10:00 OR 11:00AM
:p :D :cool:

jawbreakerkid 08-21-2002 04:09 PM

"rubber missile"....eewwwww. that sounds gross.

tbone- that sounds like a plan to me. BTW, what is the attire for sat. evening? N-Lo needs to know....

Griff 08-21-2002 04:12 PM

I was planning on the OSO pic at Lazy Days at 1030am then PC after that on Sat and going to the Shhoot Out early(Tbone early)on Sun.

PhantomChaos 08-21-2002 04:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally posted by ssherman
gary you need me to throttle the rubber missle:p

That was GAY!!!!!!!!!

Gary Anderson 08-21-2002 04:14 PM

jawbreakerkid
I'll be in my regular Shooters slip saturday night, if they don't give it to the raceboats.
Tbone, I'm kind of thinking about loitering aroud the shootout from 1-2 saturday, then hitting the cove. I'm also going to stop by J.O.s place for the party right after the cove, starts at 5:30 I think.
Are you going there too?
Gary

Tbonepmp 08-21-2002 04:16 PM

Originally posted by jawbreakerkid
"rubber missile"....eewwwww. that sounds gross.

tbone- that sounds like a plan to me. BTW, what is the attire for sat. evening? N-Lo needs to know....

Nothing spectacular bro... casual, very casual...
I might wear shorts and a polo or something of the sort... ya never know might even wear trunks and a wife beater!!!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :D
I believe it has a Hawaiian theme..???:rolleyes:

Tbonepmp 08-21-2002 04:20 PM

Originally posted by Gary Anderson
jawbreakerkid
I'll be in my regular Shooters slip saturday night, if they don't give it to the raceboats.
Tbone, I'm kind of thinking about loitering aroud the shootout from 1-2 saturday, then hitting the cove. I'm also going to stop by J.O.s place for the party right after the cove, starts at 5:30 I think.
Are you going there too?
Gary

Make sure you don't get blocked in at Shooter's again....:eek: :p
Who was that guy causing all the trouble anyways...??:D
Yeah, we will be there...
Are you going to attend in ur party cove attire or clean up a bit first..??:confused: