Notices

Sea Trial Wows

Old 06-25-2014, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 200 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by jbraun2828
If you guys boated on real lakes you wouldn't have to worry about pontoons being in your way.
Well I seen one take down 2-3' chop passing powerboats two weeks ago! I'm not kidding when I say passing them! Like 50-55mph I stopped, took a double take and grabbed the vodka.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:30 AM
B38
Registered

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts

I think there one that does 107 Mph at Loto. Speed such as that should not be on a PONTOON Boat.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:44 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by B38
I think there one that does 107 Mph at Loto. Speed such as that should not be on a PONTOON Boat.
I watched that run with my own eyes. It was amazing, no bobbles, no porpoising, just like it was on rails. As much as I hate to admit it, the very next run was a 39 Top Gun that flopped all the way down the course netting an 88 mph speed.. Looked foolish compared to that pontoon.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja_342
This is a stupid statement. What's the cost of anything have to do with boating safety or the right of way.
Its the same reason that most people with nice vehicles don't park them next to the old beater in the Home Depot parking lot... I agree with you that responsible thing to do is respect the right of way. last year I watched a pontoon smash into the side of a boat while trying to beach it. He built up speed to get it up on shore then pulled the dive up, by the time that he realized that he was going into the boat he had to much speed and the motor was up. They are throw away boats and people know that.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:31 PM
Registered

Received 4,322 Likes on 1,241 Posts

Originally Posted by jbraun2828
If you guys boated on real lakes you wouldn't have to worry about pontoons being in your way.
lol
Old 06-26-2014, 07:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offshore312
My ex-wife's friends/co workers were always the worst. They were all liberals, all had government type jobs, and no concept of responsibility. Effing sponges! never brought drinks or food with them, & one of them asked if I would take them to Chicago (from South Haven Michigan) for the day. My response was sure, as long as you're buying the gas... so the sponge offered $20 towards gas! I told her that was about 10 minutes worth, and Chicago was 65 miles one way, or about a $200.00 round trip. Her response? Why on earth would anybody have a boat that uses so much gas? My response? So people like you can go out for rides with people like me and look cool in the go fast boat at no cost! The ex was pissed at me, but I never had to put up with her sponge friend again.
Originally Posted by bulletbob
Anything that starts with "my ex-wifes/friends co workers" is bound to go horribly wrong.lol
Ex's and liberals!!!!!