Onboard the Saris Racing Team in Atlantic City >

Onboard the Saris Racing Team in Atlantic City

Notices

Onboard the Saris Racing Team in Atlantic City

Old 06-29-2014, 07:15 AM
Platinum Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats, Team Saris racing on your win 2 years in a row. Team Perdition did a great job running with you guys, Rob( Bronx Phantom ) Doing a great job throttling!
Old 06-30-2014, 01:53 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by Boatlesss
im glad your setup is working but weren't you the one that was stating/bragging that you never had a bravo problem in the past and that people should not have a problem with boats/power in your range? not trying to be a p***k but just saying. nice video
No reason to apologize I understand what you are saying.
Since 2009, we have only been towed in once. And yes, it was a drive failure. I think that's pretty good. BUT....we always ran very conservatively to avoid failures like that. Now, we can run "balls out" with essentially zero worries. Basically, the DriveGuardians have given us the faith to run as hard as we feel necessary to win. In the past, second place was better than not finishing. That isnt an issue anymore.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:54 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Thanks RnS...wish you were there with us. Miss that big 382!
Tom no weight up front at all. Little tab, remember its full stagger.
Old 06-30-2014, 01:55 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Brian the day you stop racing is the day we stop. I have more fun racing and hanging out with you and the team than should be legal. I know I speak for Jason and Verne as well.
Old 06-30-2014, 04:07 PM
bwd
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is no other boat out there I would accept taking 2nd to. I had more fun last weekend than any other time with my clothes on. LOL . That being said, when I was a kid the neighbor had a tall stonewall that I tried to climb for 3 years. ( the same Neighbor Jay who scared the crap out of me in his outboard sidewinder) Maybe you guys are my new stone wall. I finally got to the top of that thing one afternoon and then in celebration I jump off and broke my ankle, but that's beside the point. Hopefully it won't be a 3 year hunt to beat that old yellow jalopy you guys ride around in. I'm sure our next meeting will be another epic one. How can it not? Brian Giddee up!