OT...But what the hell....someone should know >

OT...But what the hell....someone should know

Notices

OT...But what the hell....someone should know

Old 08-21-2002, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT...But what the hell....someone should know

Looking for another boating hat........I guess you could call baseball type.....the new white/blue/gold Baja hats are nice......but can one be bought without the logo. I lost my favorite hat 2 weeks ago in the Niagara River........so I know I can kiss that goodbye forever.
And leads to a place to get a multi-color hat.
I had a Baja hat I had won last weekend at the one Poker Run....but trying to pull all the thread sout....I F%$*^$&D up the hat an threw it away
Old 08-21-2002, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

How about a nice VELOCIY hat.
Old 08-21-2002, 09:34 PM
flylevel

enticer:
I got a really cool low profile hat that I can send you. There boating hat that I used to sell. They say offshore attitude with a boat embroid on the hat, comes in black or a purple.

Old 08-21-2002, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

enticer,

I prefer something with a little class that also has function. Don't go with the same ol, same ol thing. There's hundreds of unique functional hats out there. My main concern would be sun protection. (I have very little hair) But class comes first without a doubt.

Might I suggest something like the hat below?

Buck
Attached Images  
Old 08-21-2002, 09:55 PM
Registered

buck183...I know what you mean.my hair is getting sparse. But what is the person on left, with white on. What is she wearing...

Actually that hat I had.as my wife would say ..was the ugliest she had ever seen..that's why I liked...maybe that knock on my head was not the wind blowing it off..

flylevel, thanks for the offer....but black ...too hot and purple....no match

And Pat ....how in the hell are ya..no Velocity hat......no emblems at all, would be nice
Old 08-21-2002, 10:01 PM
Boating Fool

enticer:

click here to see that pic....http://www.offshoreonly.com/gallery/....php?photo=981

Buck I take it that is you on the right in the middle. On the left is Mama tryed and his wife Traci in the white.

Old 08-21-2002, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Boating Fool,

Correct, I think that's Mickey on the right of the pic. That was my first time to meet all of them and I enjoyed EVERY minute of it. GREAT people! Enlarge it in the photos section if you want.

Enticer....that's what I'm talking about, a hat with character and meaning. If it was ugly it was probably the perfect boat hat.

Buck
Old 08-21-2002, 10:12 PM
Registered

I'll need rope to hold it on........at 98+ mph
Old 08-21-2002, 10:47 PM
Boating Fool

Mitch and Tracy are great people. Usually I try to find them when I am at the lake. Usually that is where the party is.

Old 08-22-2002, 12:14 AM
Registered

Enticer,
I'd call Baja and ask who is making their hats. Then call the company direct. I did this with some Merc stuff that I wanted blank. They sent me the merchandise for about half the Mercury Racing price.
Dan

Quick Reply: OT...But what the hell....someone should know

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.