Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SCOPE Poker Run Check In!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31443-scope-poker-run-check.html)

PhantomChaos 08-22-2002 04:59 PM

DSM :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

thisistank 08-22-2002 05:04 PM

SHUT UP!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Nort, you are joking about DSM I hope!

cigarette1 08-22-2002 08:28 PM

G'damnit ... I have to work tomorrow .... I'm sneaking out by 2:00, told them I had a docktor appt tomorrow.

Hope to be docktored at the EE docks and the party before 5:00 :(

thisistank 08-22-2002 08:29 PM

Gary, Havasu for Labor day baby! Don't be a girl....get out there!!:D :D :D

cigarette1 08-22-2002 08:31 PM

Labor Day ??? .... F Labor Day, where will you be tomorrow????

:D

Schweeng 08-22-2002 11:12 PM

I'll be there for the lunch run. Gotta have lunch in Catalina tomorrow.
Can't wait for Nort to take care of all the drinks. Even if he's buy'n the first round....I'll order a big bucket of beers.....Thanks Nort in advance. BTW-got the DVD for you, do you have the player?

Any place for me to park the trailer? Can I leave it at the ramp (Quenn Mary ramp)????Is this possible. Who else is doing the lunch run tomorrow?

Chris

PhantomChaos 08-22-2002 11:57 PM

Originally posted by 29 Lavey
I'll be there for the lunch run. Gotta have lunch in Catalina tomorrow.
Can't wait for Nort to take care of all the drinks. Even if he's buy'n the first round....I'll order a big bucket of beers.....Thanks Nort in advance. BTW-got the DVD for you, do you have the player?

Any place for me to park the trailer? Can I leave it at the ramp (Quenn Mary ramp)????Is this possible. Who else is doing the lunch run tomorrow?

Chris

I'll be down there, but won't have my boat until later in the afternoon. DSM has taken longer that I thought, or I guess that they thought too. Kinda SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! I might have some "chores" to do around there at the Poker Run Compound, then .......... I guess I've been nominated to by the first round? I have no problem with that!

Yes, I picked up a new Toshiba 8.5" DVD player in 16x9 screen format, so you better bring that DVD Chris, or you will be penalized at the poker run (like BAD cards!!!).

You can leave everything at the QM launch ramp. No problem. See ya there.

thisistank 08-23-2002 12:30 AM

Originally posted by cigarette1
Labor Day ??? .... F Labor Day, where will you be tomorrow????

:D

****! I'm going to be on your boat on Saturday!!! What do you have to say about that!!??:p :D :D :D

rick32 08-23-2002 01:37 AM

TANK IS BUYING COCKTAILS & PERFORMING THE FLYING CAMEL - after Jelvis of course......

Cheer's,
Rick32:D

Mike C 08-23-2002 11:20 AM

Friday Party

We will be pulling into the Marriott around 10-11 tonight, will the party still be going on?? We might not be able to show up til midnight - too late? Its a long haul from Phoenix.