Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Its Not Good Business To Do Business With HTM (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/31445-its-not-good-business-do-business-htm.html)

GeeterB 08-23-2002 02:43 PM

Phknlwyr.........your handle says it all:D :D :D

Back off:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dude.......don't get hostile....I wasn't throwing rocks at you...just jesting a bit.........you hear it all the time...I know

I agree with the manufacturer side on this one btw....If you put up a deposit....then you forfeit your deposit unless the builder refuses to build the boat.....:mad:

As for the english speaking part of the story....

I have seen non english speaking people work circles around some american born citizens...There is no relevance there at all.....My brother is a contractor and he has crews that don't speak a lick of english and literally run with 2x10's on there shoulder smiling and working their tails off:)

Chill a bit

Almost forgot...Do they now jump into their pants both legs at the same time??

Geeter

Phknlwyr 08-23-2002 02:49 PM

Geeter,

I am as chill as they come, bro. And no, I do not hear it all the time. I excel at what I do. I assume the same is true for you in your chosen profession. Otherwsie, do something else.

You bash me till you need me then you love me. :D

GeeterB 08-23-2002 02:54 PM

Phkn.....

2 things you can not pay enough for....

Good therapy

Good attorney
:D :D :D

It's all good brother

Geeter

Steve 1 08-23-2002 02:55 PM

Mr. Offshore that would be outright unfair to a person joining to air a gervence.The open forum is the best system more democratic.

Just my 2 Cents

JFM311 08-23-2002 03:09 PM

BOSCO-your right-i made it up-the law the whole thing--i'm not in the car business i actually work at a vegetable stand--and now your going to tell me that tomatoes aren't a fruit

Playn 08-23-2002 03:15 PM

Originally posted by Too Old
Actually, HTM says he has been paid.
Rockstar,

Care to confirm or deny?

Goody76 08-23-2002 04:29 PM

Lesson learned?
Don't do bussiness with HTM!
You couldn't give me one of their boats. They put big horsepower in it, tried to test it and run it like a Skater but building it with a 1/10th of the quality Douglas Marine does. I cannot fault them on this because that is their choice trying to make it affordable but at that speed money means everything! We all seen what happened when speed is pushed past design- A non-true tunnel cat with fiberglass composites that aren't even "contractor" grade, maybe good for everyday use but not at that speed.

T2x 08-23-2002 06:03 PM

I can truly say that this is the first post that made me mad at myself for wasting the time it took to read.

T2x

Playn 08-23-2002 06:12 PM

Goody76,

The lesson learned here isn't in regard to the boats quality or performance but rather how a new poster can come on here bashing a company without due cause. The ONLY thing he was trying to do was discredit HTM by airing false (or incomplete) accusations.

So far the only FACT is that he hasn't come back to confirm or deny that he received his deposit from HTM.

Personally, I tend to believe HTM on this one. IMHO

magnuman 08-23-2002 06:44 PM

Amen to that T2x!!