If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    UT - no holiday weekends for us, I've got young kids 9 and 6. Can't handle all the a-holes a holiday weekend can bring. I'm there about every other weekend, we have a house on the south side of town. I'll be kicking back at our place in Mammoth - just relaxing and fishing.
    Wave me down if you see me one of these weekends. Have a safe trip next weekend.

Hey Uncle Toys

Check out Jeff Blosdale Motorsports in Lake Havasu City. He built the last motor for HavasuCig (in his DCB Cat) It was a 510 C.I. 800HP motor. Blosdale gave him a FULL 1yr warranty on the motor, which he does stand by. If you keep the boat out there in Havasu, leave him your garage door opener and he will come get the boat, do maintenence on it, and bring it back!!! If you go out there alot, all you have to do is go down to his shop and let him do any adjusting you need--for free! He is really good and a cool guy. He will even warranty a 1,000HP motor for 1 FULL yr. Don't worry about him wanting to joyride your boat (or anyone else's) he has a 25' Talon with a 1,000HP in it!! I think he charges $150.00 for a tune-up , the usual oil change, drive oil change and making sure the motor is in excellent running condition.
    Good Luck

Uncle Toys
    DYTMAGIC – I agree, kids 9 & 6 shouldn’t be at Havasu during a big holiday weekend (not sure kids my age should be either ). We will keep an eye out for your boat.

Semper fi - Thanks, that's a great tip. I'll go by and introduce myself.

Doug Criswell

salvage marine

I don't know about salvage marine, but do know about Paul pfaff. He has been doing boat racing engines seems like for ever. He has had motors in quit a few APBA & So cal circle boat champion's boat's Can't go wrong there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12