My sincerest gratitude.... >

My sincerest gratitude....

Notices

My sincerest gratitude....

Old 08-23-2002, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jen,

Good luck on a speedy recovery, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Dan
Old 08-23-2002, 11:10 AM
CRUBOSS

jen ; we have all had troubles in our lives. some greater than others. your freinds are always around to help. it always looks darkest before the dawn. you WILL recover and be stronger for it. may god bless you. good luck

Old 08-23-2002, 12:25 PM
Kent Perroux

Jennifer,

Take heart. Our lives are a journey. Wherever where you are standing now (not yesterday), pick a direction. Take one step towards that direction each day. We may stumble in that journey, but as long as we never give up, we will reach our desired destination......

It seams you have a lot of support and everyone here understands. No apologies necessary ( "We" might need another forum to cover that much space ).

Take Care
Kent

Old 08-23-2002, 12:47 PM
Registered

Cool

Jennifer...

Keep smiling... they will all wonder what you are up to!!

On a somber note, take care & get well! Stress & depression are a bad combo... you will be be in all of our thoughts....

Woodsy
Old 08-23-2002, 12:56 PM
DanL

Glad to know you're out and about. good luck, keep your chin up.

Old 08-23-2002, 01:14 PM
Registered

Jen, I'm glad to see you are getting some professional help. Nothing to be embarassed about at all. Good luck and God's speed in getting well.
Old 08-23-2002, 01:18 PM
Charter Member #1528

I Wish you the best.
Someday you will look back and realize that the small things in life you used to worry about don't mean a darn thing.
You will be a stronger person in the end....at least that's what I keep telling myself.
Love, honesty, respect for others and yourself will be all that matter.... Do what you feel is right.
material, selfish, rude, manipulating people.... you won't give a darn what they say or have time for.......
Look deep inside and think about what brings you to the level of stress that your feeling.
It can be sorted out.
Main thing is how.
Take the baby steps and have your family and friends help you.
and remember......GO WITH YOUR GUT!
and as everyone tells me........"Keep Your Chin Up"

those are the famous last words..... easier said than done.. eh

as I'm sure you know from "As The Prop Turns".....
I have my own hell to overcome.....
so with said that....
I understand and if your in need of someone to chit chat too.... you are always free to contact me....sometimes it helps if you could just talk to that one person who understands cause they have been there and done that!

Take care Jennifer and I wish you the best!

Michelle
RG~
Old 08-23-2002, 06:35 PM
Registered

jen i belive what steve david said is verry true we will be praying for you and thanking of you allways robbie
Old 08-23-2002, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jen:

Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery. We all go through lifes ups and downs, and sometimes all of us would like to through in the towel, but that's the challange of it all it to go on when it's hard. That's what makes us enjoy when it's great.
Old 08-23-2002, 07:28 PM
Registered

Something I learned a long time ago, life is like a rollercoaster, 1 minute you are down the next you are on top of the world, hold on because you are heading for the top! the people here on this board want nothing but the best for you. Mark

Quick Reply: My sincerest gratitude....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.