Notices

Going to Court!

Old 08-22-2002, 12:42 AM
MIdnightRider

Angry Going to Court!

I'm going to court next Wednesday morning for my noise ticket that I received Coast Gaurd weekend in Grand Haven. I'm going to pound that A-Holes dick in the dirt with my case. He F@#cjin' pulls me over running one of three motors, does his whole safety B-S, and says he pulled me over for noise. "No ya F@#ckin' *******, you pulled me over because you thought I was drunk and I'm not"(what I was thinking). The Dick tells me to fire them all up, I say I only had one running, that doesn't matter, he says. So I play the game and tell him one is broke and won't run. I fire the two, he puts the F#$@=n meter in my header, and measures me at 103db. That's F#$ckin horse ****, it was not even close to measured right. I'm bringing witnesses, the SAE J200 print out, a diagrahm scaled out to what a f#ck up that cop was. And further more their F$%ckin' drunk driving fishing trips for nice sport boats are mother F#$kin' harrasment. You want to know how I really feal. Yeah M$%ther F$%cker, I'm 29 AND THIS IS MY BOAT! Those Suns A B#tches are not beating me on that ticket, and the harrasment has got to stop. And if you are going to perform a job, learn how to do it, know the procedures ya Dumb F#cks. I tell you what, if I was that imcompetent, I wouldn't bother trying to operate a boat, nice nautical skills guys! Chr#$t those idiotas are going to seriously damage a boat one of these days trying to moorn to another boat. I'm Mad Midnight

Old 08-22-2002, 12:52 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Good luck

May I suggest that you take a different tack with the judge however
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sick 'em boy!
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make sure you get all your top-row-of-the-keyboard words out of your system before you go to court.

Oh, and good luck. Sounds like you should have a good case.
Old 08-22-2002, 01:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chad,
Tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back.
There was a good thread about these bogus tickets a while back. I think it might have been 24htm's post but I'm not sure. Did you get a print out of how your state requires a sound check to be done? It sounds like this guy had it in for you. That is the downside of being only 29 with a 42 with triples, jealousy. Good luck. Hope you beat the ticket.

Dan

BTW, I may be coming up your way for the races. I need to start calling some marinas and hotels. Nothing like planning things in advance.
Old 08-22-2002, 01:28 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I could be wrong but I think he's upset !

I don't blame you a bit ! They think they are water GODS !

A couple years ago powerboat did a big story on the water cops in NJ .(BArnegate bay ) They had little to NO training in boats of anykind ! They just hand them the keys and say go get um !!! There were so many accidents directly caused by the police that power boat did a big story on it !

I guess you can't blame them for being in a bad mood when they stop ya . Their uniforms here are dark blue ,long sleave shirts and long paints plus the vest ! They must be burning up ! Granted , A lot of them should burn up ! Not all of them though , I have met a few nice ones . NOT MANY !!

Good luck ! Sounds like you got it covered !
Old 08-22-2002, 01:36 AM
Registered

What's really funny, here in Ga. the db level is 84 and the test is a "fly by" at 50' from a boat,dock,or shore. Well it is illegal to be "on plane" within 100' of a boat not underway, a dock, or the shore. Go figure..... they can't even legally give the db test.
Old 08-22-2002, 07:54 AM
MIdnightRider

And another question I am curious to ask when I see the judge is what business is it of a police officer to ask me what my social security number is. That's bull****, you have my driver's license and registration right in front of you. That cant be right, he could do a lot with that number, and he has no reason to need it. I even handed over a copy of the boat title with a copy of insurance, more than most ever carry on a boat. But everyone knows that it does no good to argue with Johnny Law on the spot. I just sat there saying yes sir, no sir, thinking I'll see you in court sir. It's a conspirisy, the cops are taking SS #'s down to steal money from unsuspecting civilians??? I really want to know what that was all about. MIdnight

Old 08-22-2002, 08:03 AM
Registered

Best of luck Midnight. You have every right to be pissed, just remember, as hard as it may be, remain calm in court. The judge will discredit you for showing your anger.
Old 08-22-2002, 08:18 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep, remain calm . You should have a very good argument in that you were only running ONE motor and not even on plane.

Lets see....

I was minding my own business
I was not drinking
I was not speeding
I was going very S L O W
I was LIMPING home on ONE motor
I was not reckless driving
I was not too loud (haul out your readings)

(you) Why am I here? (judge): I don't know --- case dismissed

Quick Reply: Going to Court!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.