Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Thought I had me a race but it's raining.  DANG !!!! >

Thought I had me a race but it's raining. DANG !!!!

Notices

Thought I had me a race but it's raining. DANG !!!!

Old 07-19-2014, 01:08 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
yeah anything with bravos on the back of it screams race boat... easy there skippy
I'll have to have a talk with Ben about that . His boat should have Lombardi trophies etched in every blade of the props on the Arnesons' .
Old 07-19-2014, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
yeah nascar guys build tons of 588 cubic inch big blocks! wtf dude you cant be that clueless... you're kidding right or did you wake up wearing your clown shoes today...

there is not a single part of your 588 ci engine that ever came out of or went into a nascar engine...

there is a guy on lateral g site building an nascar engine using all second hand parts from nascar teams, it is a small block chevy sb2 engine.. under 400ci making 780hp... now tell me again that your 588 ci engine is a nascar engine. roflmfao

the heads, cam, intakes, and thousands of hours of dyno time and porting is where all that hp comes from... just cuz some guy built some nascar engines, does mean any of that ridiculously expensive r&d time went into your 588ci bbc combo so stop kidding yourself
Dude, read my post......it's a joke.
Old 07-19-2014, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Went fishing and. Caught a big one ! We know it's not a nascar mtr. Don't say anything about it
Old 07-19-2014, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by halffast
Boated on monday and went over to see if Ben Rothlisberger's boat had been uncovered and it was in the water.Good I need a good race it's a 30 Eliminator with twin somethings ,two bravo's hanging out the back.I rounded the corner and blipped the throttle to let anybody listening know ,I'm ready.Wanted to go by today ,friends have told me he has been in it this week lurking around the lake.It's his lucky day ,it's raining.My Young Performance Marine 588 just gonna have to wait another day.If youre reading this Ben I have a little 22 Yellow Talon. See ya on the lake. hf...
Hold on there for a minute! Just because it has Bravos don't assume it is a slow turd....There is a guy on by us that surprises a lot of hot boats with his bravos. Now with that said I know they are Junk. All I'm sayin is don't assume! I think Smitty aka Articfriends is pushing a lot of HP thru his unit.
Old 07-19-2014, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by abones
Hold on there for a minute! Just because it has Bravos don't assume it is a slow turd....There is a guy on by us that surprises a lot of hot boats with his bravos. Now with that said I know they are Junk. All I'm sayin is don't assume! I think Smitty aka Articfriends is pushing a lot of HP thru his unit.
yeah but he is cryo treating his gears and still only get a little time on em til they puke... lol
Old 07-19-2014, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
Dude, read my post......it's a joke.
i saw ur post after reading the first... its all good.

i just get tired of hearing a lot of d bags talking nascar crap... i also know guys that bought from nascar teams as they are constantly selling stuff when they change their combinations, and they are making a ton of hp with those small blocks...
Old 07-20-2014, 01:18 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I hope Ben drives a boat better than he rides a motorcycle.

Last edited by Keytime; 07-20-2014 at 01:25 AM.
Old 07-20-2014, 01:45 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Keytime
I hope Ben drives a boat better than he rides a motorcycle.
Or throws a football.
Old 07-20-2014, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Young Performance
Or throws a football.
Hey easy now. Just cause a guy wins championships off of throwing bloopers... It's the end result that really counts.
Old 07-20-2014, 07:03 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by halffast
Boated on monday and went over to see if Ben Rothlisberger's boat had been uncovered and it was in the water.Good I need a good race it's a 30 Eliminator with twin somethings ,two bravo's hanging out the back.I rounded the corner and blipped the throttle to let anybody listening know ,I'm ready.Wanted to go by today ,friends have told me he has been in it this week lurking around the lake.It's his lucky day ,it's raining.My Young Performance Marine 588 just gonna have to wait another day.If youre reading this Ben I have a little 22 Yellow Talon. See ya on the lake. hf...
We have a 255 Talon, with a Victory Marine 572, 680HP on the dyno. I'm interested to see your speeds, and what props you run. I run a 28" Labbed Bravo1, want to try a 30" labbed, with the diffuser rimg cut off? Can you post some pics of your Talon?
Dean

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.